I threw my controller troller now it won't work

Discus and support I threw my controller troller now it won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I threw my elite core controller on the ground and when I go to turn of the xbox using the on screen method and the little white box that surrounds the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deeh Bowden, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Deeh Bowden
    Deeh Bowden Guest

I threw my elite core controller on the ground and when I go to turn of the xbox using the on screen method and the little white box that surrounds the options you are hovering over whenever I go to the left to press turn off xbox and controller the white box immediately moves to the right and I can't press anything along with the right trigger won't work and I got this controller for my birthday from my mom and the controller is really important to me mainly because it is the only thing I was ever saving up money for and also the only thing I asked for all year but besides that I was wandering if there was any way I could fix it. Thank you

:)

Deeh Bowden, Jun 14, 2024
  2. firegal-3FCC394C-075 Win User

Xbox one mic not working

Ah! So I needed to go to "settings" and select "controller update", plug in each controller and update them. I noticed the directions for the stereo headset which has an adapter I did not and that threw me off. Now they work fine!
  3. EQD-95473DC4-4A03-4E Win User

HDMI not recognized?

I am going threw the same problem except I don't even get the green screen it just doesn't recognize the xbox at all. It work fine up till today now the tv won't pick it up .
  4. joshnofx Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller

This has been a known issue with all controllers you will have to repair it or get a new con

troller
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

Long Distance Relationships because of Xbox

I had a long distance relationship once. I threw my controller across the room, apologized, and then threw it again lol.
  6. StealthoMato Win User

Xbox one sync

As previously stated, do a hard restart, if that doesnt work buy a new troller
Thema:

1. I threw my controller troller now it won't work - Similar Threads - threw controller troller

2. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  3. Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Non stop static threw headeset when plugging xbox series x controller into pc: i use a Bluetooth headset that is plugged into my pc. It works perfectly fine when i use mouse and keyboard and if i use a ps5 controller. the second i plug an xbox series x controller into my pc...
  4. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  5. Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get my account unbanned i've learnt my lesson and I even threw out and...: I really want to be unbanned and such because I love being apart of xbox community I lost almost all my progress in games ee1f898e-c134-40bd-948b-b4b3ad836362
  6. The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The type "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d.Manager" threw an exception by batman Arkham city: "Microsoft.Directx.direct3d can't be found by batman Arkham city" as you can see this question might seem repeated before but there's a problem still going, I own Nvidia gcard and yet I get the...
  7. Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to buy a realm on mc with my fiance, website threw two error messages, but still got...: My fiance and I wanted to buy another realm so we could play together and we tried twice to get it to work, but it just wouldn't and i still got charged twice. I saw another post on here about...
  8. Can't here volume threw any type of head phones

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't here volume threw any type of head phones: When going into a game or even just turning the game on I can't not here anything threw headphones idk why I can't figure it out d0e5b01f-acf6-48cf-8801-893d10206531
  9. Cant sign in threw xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign in threw xbox game bar: Cant sign in threw xbox game bar. have went threw many different ways to get to it. i have tried to repair it...reset it...ive tried everything.. when i click on sign in it just blinks. i even...
  10. during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my...: during a game update it threw me out of the internet connection , it now wont accept my password to reconnect to the internet I have tried hard resets , reconnecting powering down , changing my...