I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...

Discus and support I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; By the way, there are YouTube videos of Red Dead Redemption 1 running in HDR on Series X. Is it working just for some people?! Or some TVs?! Please,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 23, 2020.

1. I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...

By the way, there are YouTube videos of Red Dead Redemption 1 running in HDR on Series X. Is it working just for some people?! Or some TVs?!

Please, what's going on?

submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]

/u/viniciusrsouza, Nov 23, 2020
  2. NickNickNick(2) Win User

HDR Issues ONLY When Playing 4K UHD Disc

I think we've found the issue, but it still resolves a fix on Microsoft's end. In the Sony TV settings Dynamic Range is set to "Auto".

When playing games, streaming content, watching regular Blu-Rays, and watching 4K UHD with HDR turned OFF the TV works perfectly with the "Auto" setting.

When playing 4K UHD with HDR turned on the Dynamic Range setting on the TV needs to be changed from "Auto" to "Limited". This resolved the issue.

But, if you leave "Limited" on for doing anything else the picture looks messed up.

It seems as if the Xbox One S isn't triggering HDR properly. If you go to the Reddit link you can see the information described in Update 5.
  3. Argonaught Win User

Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working?

I understand that. But I had read that Batman: Arkham Knight does support Auto HDR.

Can you suggest game(s) that support Auto HDR so I can verify that it works?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X - Auto HDR not working?

Not all the games work with auto HDR. Microsoft have turned off the feature for some of them due to it not making any difference to the game.
  5. ghost ECHO sevn Win User

Railgun Regneration Challenge...

Thanks Xeno. I was working with a similar build. I was using the atlas for quicker movement and the extra dash. Maybe I need to switch it to the Ogre...

Never thought about the campaign. How are there more auto titans there? Isn't it just MP with a few cut scenes?

THanks Racket, I'll try and keep that in mind.
  6. Shadowhand-CEF3C0A7- Win User

HDR not activating for Panasonic TX-58DX802B in Xbox one S

Hi all. Thanks for your help. To close the loop in that one in case other Panasonic owners are facing the same issue:

I was able to activate HDR on my TV finally after playing around some more with my TV's settings. Apparently it's not enough to set HDMI HDR Setting to On. You must also change the HDMI Auto Setting in Setup to "Mode 2" (default is Mode 1). So to recap:

HDMI HDR Setting (on the HDMI port the Xbox is connected) - Set to "On"

HDMI Auto Setup (on the HDMI port the Xbox is connected) - Set to "Mode 2"

HDCP Setting - set to "Auto"

Hope that proves helpful to any other Panny owners out there.
    I was worried for a moe when my 3 month old TV wasn't seeing HDR for Xbox One X , Working now Thanks :D
Thema:

I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also...

1. I thought this was a public build issue, but Auto HDR isn't working for any 360 game also... - Similar Threads - thought was public

2. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  7. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  8. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e