I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

Discus and support I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So you can't be an Xbox ambassador if you ever been banned ever, as long as you had an Xbox? I thought it said that as long as you haven't been banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cheesesteakwit, Jul 15, 2023.

1. I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

So you can't be an Xbox ambassador if you ever been banned ever, as long as you had an Xbox? I thought it said that as long as you haven't been banned in the past year or the past 12 months that you can be an ambassador, did they switch the rules? I have been a devoted Xbox customer for 14 years straight with the same Gamertag! I had the original OG Xbox, the Xbox 360, every version of the Xbox One (Xbox One, Xbox One S and the Xbox One X and now I own the Xbox Series X!

:)

cheesesteakwit, Jul 15, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be an Xbox Ambassador?

Were you an ambassador before at any time or would this be the first time you'd be signing up? If you were an ambassador and then were removed due to enforcement you cannot re-apply. The removal would be permanent.
  3. GeminiTigur Win User

Can't send messages

Hey I'm having the same issue TOGxMayhem. I know it's been months since you last posted but if you found a solution can you help me out? I've have not been able to send messages for around 2-4 months, I haven't been enforcement banned, and my reputation
    is fine. I have no idea what's the deal with my messaging.
  4. GeminiTigur Win User

Can't Send Messages, Please Help.

Hey I'm having the same issue TheSoftDebutant. I know it's been months since you last posted but if you found a solution can you help me out? I've have not been able to send messages for around 2-4 months, I haven't been enforcement banned, and my reputation
    is fine. I have no idea what's the deal with my messaging.
  5. W1LD SEVEN Win User

I have found a glitch in the system!!!!!!!!

Wow that's good. I always thought 12 month's was too long.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Banned since 2013!

Hello!

Was your account banned in 2013? You can appeal an enforcement action on your account but only if it was within the last 12 months. If the account was banned anything tied to that account would no longer be available.
Thema:

I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

1. I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be... - Similar Threads - thought says long

2. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  7. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  8. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. Xbox games say not playable on this device,thought all new games worked for at least a yr..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox games say not playable on this device,thought all new games worked for at least a yr..: In the store I can purchase any game, but then it says not playable on this device,why ? Pls don’t ask what games as I’m sure you know by doing your own search,as I can only list the games I’ve...