I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat

Discus and support I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got my head thinking. You guys know how we can send pictures as messages through the xbox app? What if we could use said pictures and send them... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HypnotoMan, Nov 20, 2023.

1. I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat

I got my head thinking. You guys know how we can send pictures as messages through the xbox app? What if we could use said pictures and send them through the xbox party chat? This would be fun imo. The amount of entertainment value through this would be certainly worthwhile. The party chat text box is already big enough to fit a picture. I imagine there would be some issue with reporting and stuff, but maybe AI can prevent nasty media. Maybe they already got one in place, I've seen how long it takes to upload a gamer pic so they might already got it. If it would prevent certain images we should be allowed to see those images if we change our privacy settings (18+ of course). Of course, the party host should be able to disable it from randoms and such. This would be a complete game changer in giving callouts and generally having a good time. I can see this as being soo much fun.

submitted by /u/HypnotoMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/HypnotoMan, Nov 20, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I think this would be cool, posting pics in party chat