I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White

Discus and support I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I THINK THAT THE XBOX THAT COMES AFTER THE XBOX ONE X SHOULD BE WHITE.LIKE THE XBOX ONE S COMES WITH DIFFERENT COLORS ACCORDING TO THEIR GAME... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SLACKERBOY65, Jan 21, 2018.

1. SLACKERBOY65
    SLACKERBOY65 Guest

I THINK THAT THE XBOX THAT COMES AFTER THE XBOX ONE X SHOULD BE WHITE.LIKE THE XBOX ONE S COMES WITH DIFFERENT COLORS ACCORDING TO THEIR GAME LAUNCHES.THERE SHOULD BE SEPARATE WHITE AND OTHER ONE BLACK.I HOPE U LIKE MY IDEA.

:)

SLACKERBOY65, Jan 21, 2018
  2. tomo086
    tomo086 Guest
    Xbox Dashboard Update.

I think they should change the xbox notifications to go with the new kinect white styled dashboard. It would be cooler to have a square white rectangle rather than the one we have now, what do you think, will we get a new notification?

tomo086, Jan 21, 2018
  3. ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS?!

Was looking for this article. Anyone else think they should ditch Online Achievements for the next Xbox. ? I only say this as they *** me off aswell as others I know for a fact.

UnchargedTerror, Jan 21, 2018
  4. I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White

Hi there,

Feedback and suggestions are best posted on the feedback site (feedback.xbox.com) so the right people will see it.

Mistress Sara, Jan 24, 2018
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

Feedback and suggestions are best posted on the feedback site (feedback.xbox.com) so the right people will see it.
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Xbox upgrade

I still have a white Xbox One Original (that I had with Sunset Overdrive), and I personally think I'll wait until the next generation before buying one :)
  7. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Kinect players replace purple cases with green cases?

I think they should just be different next gen and change the color scheme use red or white cases or something i'm tired of seeing green haha.

Or better yet just use clear case and make artwork for the inside case as well.
  8. UnchargedTerror Win User

ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS?!

Was looking for this article. Anyone else think they should ditch Online Achievements for the next Xbox. ? I only say this as they *** me off aswell as others I know for a fact.
  9. SloppyJalapeno Win User

General question

VIP from the LCE is the crown next to the name.

-

the red and white bars represent affinity level( if it's what I'm thinking of)
Thema:

1. I Think That Next Other Xbox Should Be White - Similar Threads - Next Should White

2. Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Next year Xbox & Halo will be 20years old should they do sumthing special?: Anyone remember Fuzion Frenzy? well i remember dat it was released the same day the original xbox was released they should remaster all the games dat were released on 11-15-2001 * Moved from...
  3. next console should be without HDD

in XBoX Accessibility
    next console should be without HDD: First of all I wish the next console come without hdd, only have a nand flash for operating system and for storage feature it should have underneath storage ports like all the laptops. for...
  4. Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't reach next level reward tier, but should have.: During the extended period for the 2016 rewards. I only needed $98 and in fact spent $120Ish worth of games, and I'm a little confused on why my account restarted back on tier 2 of xbox live...
  5. Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which should I get: Xbox One S or Xbox One X or neither and wait for the next console update?: I currently have an OG Xbox One with Kinect and I ennjoy the voice commands, but I want to upgrade to a newer, smaller Xbox One. I do not own a 4K TV, but plan ot do so in the next year. I...
  6. I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought an XONE S but due to the upcoming next gen i am worried. Should i return my ...: Title says most of it. I recently got the Xbox One S (Before MS' E3 presentation) and after E3 i realised that Project Scarlett will come out in around 2020, i am mad and worried about my...
  7. Who should MS work with next?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who should MS work with next?: In light of Recore where MS worked with Keiji Inafune on developing Recore , I was wondering what dev gamers would like to see MS work or collaborate with on a new title. There is also Kojima...
  8. Next Xbox Console Should Run On Battery Powered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Next Xbox Console Should Run On Battery Powered: I THINK THE NEXT XBOX THAT COMES OUT SHOULD RUN ON BATTERY POWER.WHICH MEANS THAT IF U ARE PLAYING ON TV U CAN JUST CONNECT THE POWER CABLE AND PLAY.BUT IF U ARE AT A PLACE WHERE NO POWER SOCKETS...
  9. Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Arguably unfair but very short ban, can it impact mods next decisions and should I try to ...: Hello, So I just got a one day ban, I believe it's very unfair but I've browsed a lot of posts to see if it was worth posting in this section, and I observed people never express a doubt on a...
  10. Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hardware should be upgraded for the next generation of technology.: Xbox 360 was be far on of the best consoles around, it was around in the PS2 era, and it was, while slowly being upgraded, producing some of the best graphic gaming experiences we have ever...