I think my sons has been hacked

Discus and support I think my sons has been hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My 2 sons have an xbox 360 each & asked could they get xbox360 live for xmas?? So I got both them a years subscription, my eldest son played his a vew... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LongLemur997, Jan 12, 2014.

1. LongLemur997
    LongLemur997 Guest

My 2 sons have an xbox 360 each & asked could they get xbox360 live for xmas?? So I got both them a years subscription, my eldest son played his a vew times then he had to gl to scotland as his aunt isnt to well. My youngest son went into his room with friend
    & played a vew games. The next day he put it on & there woz nothing there??? The profile had gone & he wasn't able to do anything! So I said just leave it till your brother gets bk?! So my eldest is now home & is really angry at what has happened. Thinking
    back my youngest son had his wee friend in so we think hes hacked it because he has not came back down to play?? Please can u help me?? Many thanks leanne

:)

LongLemur997, Jan 12, 2014
  2. jocurrie
    jocurrie Guest
    Xbox

I think my son xbox has been hacked how do I fine out

jocurrie, Jan 12, 2014
  3. I think my xbox has been hacked.

First of all your xbox isnt hacked. Have you downloaded an update for that game recently? have you downloaded content for it? have you ever made a save file for the game. What game is it?

Nugs of Karma, Jan 12, 2014
  4. iNb4 Ownage
    iNb4 Ownage Guest

Hello Leanne. I apologize about your sons account being compromised. You can have a look at this thread here (www.xbox.com/.../Account-Security) for more info on making sure
    your childs accounts are safe as well as yours. If the account is no longer on the console, you will need to0 re-downnload it. Click here to find out how:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

iNb4 Ownage, Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: