I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

Discus and support I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Matis Pharand, Jun 9, 2024.

1. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

I recently got my microsoft account Hacked by a player from a minecraft server i was playing on called hypixel. However, I miraculously managed to get everything back, i changed my password and deleted everything he had changed on my microsoft account. However, when i log into my minecraft account and try to click on ''change my skin'' or ''change my username'', the page doesn't load and instead shows that i have bought the game yet... I tried putting it on incognito mode and it never worked.... I can't seem to change anything on my account and I keep getting logged out. So I figured maybe the hacker still had a hold on my account and so i went to the windows analysis system online which told me everything was normal... Also, if i try to edit my profile, i get disconnected and signed out, even if i select the option of staying signed in. What should i do?

:)

Matis Pharand, Jun 9, 2024
  2. Janet_C Win User

What do i do if i think my account hacked

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community.

I will be glad to help you.

If the hacker changed the data you originally had as your primary email, it will be very difficult for you to get your account back.

Please try to follow the hacked or compromised account recovery guidelines of this tool:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

If you somehow find the new email address associated with your account, fill out the recovery form with that information.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Here are some tips on how to find the email address.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

Best Regards.
  3. Aleks Zakharov Win User

Backward-compatibility on xbox one (I've never had before xbox360). The problem with buying games "This content is not available for consoles in your region"

I think, what in Russia it is hard to find rent no hacked consoles :D

If I log in on a hacked console - my account in xbox live will be blocked?
  4. kevinmart1 Win User

My minecraft account was hacked, what do i do?

Still haven't gotten it back, just found out that they deleted my transcation ID from my gmail and I am not even able to get it back in any way since microsoft doesnt have a support gmail. i really need help with it right now lol. Basically got scammed 25 dollars.
  5. kevinmart1 Win User

So I am not able to get it back?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Sorry about that Kevin. I wish there was more I could do to assist you with this
Thema:

I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do

1. I think my minecraft account is hacked and I did not find what to do - Similar Threads - minecraft account hacked

2. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  5. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  6. Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get my hacked account back (minecraft): Hello everyone, I really need help to get my Minecraft account that was hacked a year ago back. The hacker compromised my Microsoft account and changed all the security information. I’ve contacted...
  7. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  8. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  9. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  10. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...