I think my Microsoft account was hacked.

Discus and support I think my Microsoft account was hacked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday i was playing Minecraft with no problems at all, but today i tried logging on to my Microsoft account in the Minecraft Launcher, and to my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bertil Mikkelstrup, Oct 7, 2023.

1. I think my Microsoft account was hacked.

Yesterday i was playing Minecraft with no problems at all, but today i tried logging on to my Microsoft account in the Minecraft Launcher, and to my horror, it said that no account with that email existed. I know that my Minecraft Account still exists as i used https://minecraft.tools/en/skin.php and typed out my username. Does anyone know how to pair a new email with my Minecraft account or just gt my Microsoft Account back?

:)

Bertil Mikkelstrup, Oct 7, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately if you're unable to recover your account, then your Minecraft account would be lost forever. It is not possible to move games within different accounts.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft account hacked i think?

Hello roy levinger,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft account hacked i think?

Hello roy levinger,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you do not know the email account associated to your gamer tag and you are trying to play the game and is unable to because of not knowing the exact email account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, what device are you using to play the game before? If you are using an Xbox console, you can check the email account on the upper-left corner of the Home Screen or

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    • Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN.
    • Under Show on Home, you’ll see the email or phone number you use to sign in. If you enable this setting, this account info will be displayed on your Home screen.

On the other hand, you can use our Microsoft Sign in Helper tool to look up your Microsoft account email address. See: Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I think my Microsoft account got hacked

Hi Ryan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to fill out the recover account form?

Please, use this link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Try all the troubleshooting available here: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution">https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.

Microsoft takes your security very seriously, and to protect customer privacy we can only help customers verify their account ownership through the online password recovery process.

If you remember any new details that might help with the recovery process, we encourage you to keep trying to recover your account using the online account recovery form.

You can find helpful tips on how to use the recover form on this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If your Microsoft account recovery request wasn't granted, you can keep trying as many times as you want, up to two times per day.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope this helps!
  6. mweqw Win User

Microsoft says my account doesn't exist

I have exact the same problem. My Email was hacked a few days ago and i think somehow the hack also hacked my Microsoft which has the Email and changed the Email from my Minecraft account to another one.
Thema:

1. I think my Microsoft account was hacked. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account was

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  7. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  8. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  9. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  10. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...