i think my Kinect is messed up

Discus and support i think my Kinect is messed up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I play madden it audibles plays without any reason and I try to audible via Kinect and it wont do anything besides that it sends me home at any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ICEMAN 4986, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ICEMAN 4986
    ICEMAN 4986 Guest

when I play madden it audibles plays without any reason and I try to audible via Kinect and it wont do anything besides that it sends me home at any moment from any app

:)

ICEMAN 4986, Jan 20, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    my rep is messed up i think????

actually you got it reversed

The enforcement page doesnt have a live view of your rep

Only your console profile doed or Xbox app

That page is mostly to check what type of complaints are levied towards you

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2014
  3. my rep is messed up i think????

i think my Kinect is messed up [​IMG]

ive been grinding BF1 to try to get my rep up so that I can match in gears of war again and today I checked and it says my rep is "good player" but when I look at my account through my windows xbox app it still says I'm at avoid me still. I was wondering
    if the system only updated my profile every couple of days or what?

alpha kill 9879, Jan 20, 2014
  4. dopey360
    dopey360 Guest

A few things that helped me with a similar situation was shutting down the console by holding the power button on the console for about 10 seconds. Unplug everything from the back wait a few seconds plug everything in except the kinect. Turn console on>go
    to settings>kinect>then plug kinect in. After console detects kinect calibrate it again with your tv/surround audio adjusted to one of the loudest settings you will ever use.

dopey360, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: