I think I need help being an ambassador

Discus and support I think I need help being an ambassador in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoogiCarl, Aug 2, 2018.

1. CoogiCarl
    CoogiCarl Guest

Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador?

:)

CoogiCarl, Aug 2, 2018
  2. nathanboi1
    nathanboi1 Guest
    How do I quit ambassador please help

how do I quit or leave being a ambassador I need help

nathanboi1, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Charlie vx
    Charlie vx Guest
    i am an ambassador need help!

If you don't get anything after 72 hours, I would suggest that you try to live chat with Microsoft staff or tweet
    @XboxSupport and they will sort everything out for you and pass it onto the ambassador team.

Charlie vx, Aug 2, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

Hopefully the ambassador handbook will contain lots of useful information for you. If this does not help can you please reply to this thread with a little more details of the help you require.

Xbox Ambassadors

gds1972, Aug 2, 2018
  5. CoogiCarl
    CoogiCarl Guest
    How do I complete a Twitter conversation?

Reply to a Xbox forum thread support and discussion?

I thought I was doing so. Can someone please walk me through the steps? thanks in advance

CoogiCarl, Aug 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For help with the Ambassador program, it would be best to post in the Ambassador forums.

You would reply to a forum thread the same way you replied to this one. For Twitter you would go through Responder on the Ambassador site, which has been a little glitchy and there haven't been too many Twitter conversations lately.

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2018
  7. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    You may want to post this in the
    Ambassy
    or jump into the XA Discord server. There are a lot of helpful ambassadors who would be happy to help you get started in the program there.

bowski477, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: