I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

Discus and support I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders, My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BeFlatLine, Mar 7, 2020.

1. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

Hey Xbox Insiders,

My gamertag was "BeFlatLine", but recently was hit with enforcement for "being offensive". I don't think that the enforcement came from any human decisioning, but perhaps I'm wrong. Either way, I'm trying to get some insight into others thoughts on this and if the process is broken because that's our job as Insiders.

Can any of you tell me what you think would make my gamertag offensive? Was this likely an automated process, or do you think there was some human aspect outside of maybe being reported? And if this process can be abused, how do you think it should be fixed?

Some added background: This occurred this morning. Last night I was playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and got a mission to win 2 Seek and Destroy matches. I hate that mode because you run across a lot of pre-made groups of clans... but hey, XP called. My guess is one of those groups mass reported me. Does that sound likely? I've had this gamertag for 9 years without any enforcement action.

submitted by /u/BeFlatLine
    [link] [comments]

/u/BeFlatLine, Mar 7, 2020
  2. BrianM1991 Win User

Something interesting that I found.

I think they should for offline but leave it for online because that way if they have both compatibility packs they can't acsess ur character it's there I believe so player one can acess his dlc fighters left side of screen and same for player 2 so each
    can use there own
  3. maxen Win User

I would like to report something

Hello RisingAngel,

You will need to report him via the dashboard reporting tools and the Enforcement Team investigates the report. Please do not name and shame people on the forums, it doesn't help.
  4. AK Vortec Win User

nhl gamecenter

Broken for me as well, I should have known better than to think something would work at launch.
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Whoah, I Think Somethings Wrong

[quote user="ghost ECHO sevn"]

I havent played the campaign in awhile, but there are definitely some things wrong with multiplayer since the most recent update.

[/quote]

I played a little of the multiplayer yesterday. The lag was terrible and I know it can't be my internet connection because on all my other games the connection is fine. There was a host migration almost twice every match.
  6. Twitch Ropro126 Win User

I think Im banned for something

Well it’s unlikely even Xbox enforcement can change that because most Minecraft servers are moderated externally so you’d probably have to try and reach out to a mod in the server :)
Thema:

I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without...

1. I think I found something broken, but it's not something I feel should be reported without... - Similar Threads - found something broken

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  4. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  5. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  6. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  7. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  8. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  9. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744