I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

Discus and support I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/popness23, Sep 4, 2021.

1. /u/popness23
    /u/popness23 Guest

I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need to move in "More" Group menu instead. Then I go to More menu and select "Buy as Gift" it won't show the window to select friends. (This is first part of video)

Then I try other game that show "Buy as Gift" icon normally, it can show window select friends. (This is last part of video)

You can see the details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTneekSPsdM

PS. I try with full shutdown on Xbox Series X but still bug. Then I think it is bug on Microsoft Store App on Xbox Console.

submitted by /u/popness23
    [link] [comments]

/u/popness23, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

I think i found a bug... :'(

Get a grip of yourself man!

Restart the mission and hope for the best.
  3. DeEw BoT Win User

I Think I Just Found A Bug...

Yeah you got a point...

Kind of like how blocks of Earth can float in mid air.

Micecraft Laws of Physics...
  4. Hemlach Win User

I Think I Just Found A Bug...

I also doubt it's a bug. My house is built half on snow & half on grass so it will be raining on one side and, at the same time, snowing on the other. It's just Minecraft logic.
  5. Suby1 Win User

"Karma.

-

For getting to enjoy the game before everyone else."

I agree!
  6. Hybrid Tactics Win User

someone please! :'( im sick of hearing "hit that tank frost" and seeing "Lock On Required" :'(
Thema:

1. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X - Similar Threads - found BUG Buy

2. Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub UI Navigation via MS Controller Bug Found: Using an official xb elite controller on the xbox insider hub pc app. Notice it has controller navigation support. Select Profile tab; i cannot scroll no matter what i highlight using my d-pad....
  3. I found bug but i got all money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found bug but i got all money back: So i buyed minecraft and it said i need to buy it again and idk what was that but i think it is a bug and i got all of me money back i litearly buyed it like 10 times .... and i forgot i have a...
  4. I found a bug with xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a bug with xbox game pass: Hello, I found a bug involving xbox game pass for PC, which allows to play all the games provided by the subscription Game Pass Ultimate, but without the need to buy any subscription. If I make a...
  5. I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in XBoX on Windows
    I found a bug in Forza Horizon 4 Demo: Hello Everyone I recently found a bug in Microsoft Forza Horizon 4 Demo can someone tell where I can submit this bug. Thanks And Have A Nice Day 6f724dd5-0f86-4ff5-8bc7-e9daf80eb4cb
  6. Found a bug with people who GameShare or atleast for me

in XboX Insiders
    Found a bug with people who GameShare or atleast for me: This happened to me multiple times on two separate xboxs were when a friend ungameshared with me it removed content I purchased from being able to be used and completely broke my Xbox store from...
  7. I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it

in XboX Insiders
    I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it: Earlier today wanted to play sea of thieves again, when i had downloaded it and started playing i noticed i had lost all my progress and ofc tried finding a solution which i just couldn't. I did...
  8. So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you...: So, I found another bug in Life is Strange Remastered has to do with the extra bottle you can get in episode 2 causes a white box that starts in episode 3 Spoiler but after you do that junkyard...
  9. Bug found in Microsoft Solitaire TriPeaks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug found in Microsoft Solitaire TriPeaks: I have found a bug in Microsoft Solitaire. My ID there is . I am running Windows 10 Professional 64-bit. Retired Operating System Engineer Taught DOS 2.0 at Miss. Univ. for Women in the...
  10. I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

in XboX Insiders
    I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...: Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting...