I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it

Discus and support I think i found a bug of sorts idk what to call it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Earlier today wanted to play sea of thieves again, when i had downloaded it and started playing i noticed i had lost all my progress and ofc tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Dank-69er, Apr 16, 2022.

1. /u/Dank-69er
    /u/Dank-69er Guest

Earlier today wanted to play sea of thieves again, when i had downloaded it and started playing i noticed i had lost all my progress and ofc tried finding a solution which i just couldn't. I did find another who had the same problem but didn't get a fix either.

I think the problem might be because of steam and xbox live linking because in the past i have switched account linking since i had problems with forza 5's multiplayer. I know it's a veery long shot but it just doesnt make sense me and other's can end up losing all progress even things bought for real money. Of course it is what it is i'll just keep playing but it was still 10 euro's lost

edit: i just linked my steam to another MS account and when i linked back i had to start over again, so it is definetly a problem with sea of thieves and linking accounts so this is now both a highly probable bug report and a warning do not link your steam to another MS account if you play Sea Of Thieves you'll just lose progress and things thats bought

submitted by /u/Dank-69er
    [link] [comments]

/u/Dank-69er, Apr 16, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: