I think game pass has a problem with me

Discus and support I think game pass has a problem with me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Time_Storage_9420, May 7, 2024.

1. I think game pass has a problem with me

Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me

submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420
    [link] [comments]

/u/Time_Storage_9420, May 7, 2024
  2. erenalevli Win User

bazı oyunlarda 0x803F8001 hatası[Translation-error 0x803F8001 in some games]

I dont think game pass has expired.It should have a different problem.
  3. xbox lover 78 Win User

Xbox vs PC for xbox games

It depends on the game.. I notice a lot of Game Pass PC games have some port issues, stability problems, my friends have told me their save files just disappeared all of a sudden. I think Xbox has a bigger selection and better stability.
  4. Ulaş Can Çınar Win User

Xbox Game Pass Microsoft Flight Simulator Problem

I reinstalled my windows but still problem occurs. I think windows has to release an update for this issue, otherwise i will terminate my game pass subscription.
  5. soylant Win User

Mass Effect Legendary Edition Reward didn’t unlock

I did the punch pass and pre-ordered the game but it has not unlocked yet anybody else having this problem? Since it's now release day I would think it would unlock.
  6. Elohmn Win User

If GRFS worth $11.90 USD?

And to think, I have a Friend who has been bugging me for a while to buy this Game. I simply keep telling him, "I'll pass".
Thema:

I think game pass has a problem with me

1. I think game pass has a problem with me - Similar Threads - game pass has

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  4. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  5. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  6. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  7. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  8. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  9. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...
  10. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...