I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

Discus and support I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dustincribb, May 22, 2023.

1. I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I was just on my xbox and was thinking how nice it would be to have a xbox app connected to my ring account that would notify me of motion and if someone is at my door so when i am playing my game and had my headset on so i can see my notifications with out looking at my phone i dont know about everyone else but when i game i don’t look at my phone that often i think having the xbox and or playstation connected to the tv would be a great addition to home security you can never go wrong with having a bigger screen

submitted by /u/dustincribb
    [link] [comments]

/u/dustincribb, May 22, 2023
  2. BlazedWithPower Win User

Gta 5 phone camera not working

Last time I took a picture with the camera phone it froze my XBox.

I'd just ignore that feature since its nothing that great any way.
  3. odacrew1 Win User

Sony tries to one up MS again?

60 dollar game + camera + extra controller = great bundle, but I would have to think for a company that has been in the red for a long time why would they take more of a hit when they're already a head in the market.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

New Xbox one updates.

If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  5. NextMemory Win User

Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

I think it would be great to gave additional aspect ratio support for those who need it. I personally don’t, but it’s still a great feature to have.
  6. Xtowers Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

No I don't think it actually takes that long. In fact I read through all the insider patch noted this week so far and all rings had an update that fixed an unexpected crash issue in an unspecified game. I want to believe they have the fix out to all rings. I could probably test Omega and Delta rings, but it would be great to get a second person to provide confirmation.
Thema:

I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

1. I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox - Similar Threads - ring camera app

2. Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue screen error whenever I try to open Elden Ring: I specifically started running into this issue after the dlc for Elden Ring went live on steam. I got the game to run smoothly once yesterday, but today I'm no longer having any success getting...
  3. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  4. Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates

in XboX Insiders
    Console shutdown problem after the latest ALPHA ring updates: After the latest ALPHA ring updates, I noticed that the console takes a long time to turn off, I have the console in energy saving mode. I also found the console turned off but instead it was...
  5. Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring update May 30th, 2024 major issue. Stuck on syncing data, network stats show 100%...: Pretty sure this is related to the network 'fix' in the update I received yesterday in the beta ring for something about network issues after appearing offline... Wired or wifi to same home...
  6. What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.

in XboX Insiders
    What the bloody heck, Delta Ring, ads on startup?! Not a good look.: Is this really a feature they are thinking about adding permanently? I can't tell you not only how aggravating I found that. To the point that I almost turned off and choose to do something else...
  7. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  8. Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring

in XboX Insiders
    Wow, the Xbox remembers up to ten wireless networks now in Alpha ring: Just found it out reading the last release notes. submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. Elden Ring Bug camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring Bug camera: Im playing elden ring xbox series S and the camera sometimes look up the sky, my controller is new, and others games no problem, perhaps patch fitmware controller or game....
  10. Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!: Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super sticky! Curious if anyone has noticed...