i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

Discus and support i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JC JSO, Jan 13, 2024.

1. JC JSO
    JC JSO Guest

i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do that ?

:)

JC JSO, Jan 13, 2024
  2. TheBandit1 Win User

Game Pass

I've had the same account since way back with Xbox 360 and never had any other account on my system.

The problem is that Xbox game pass has been canceled and now the games I own I can't play because it says I need to subscribe to game pass and I don't want it because the games on it are totally stupid. I have reset my Xbox and totally deleted all of my games and reinstall them and it still tells me to subscribe to game pass
  3. Hoskayra Win User

i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do that?

Hello JC J, My name is oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means that we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

In this situation, the only way to recover access to an account is through the recovery form that you mention. You can fill out this form several times a day for as long as you want, if you remember important information that shows that you are the true owner. from account. Unfortunately you will have to keep trying through the form as it is the only way. In the future I recommend that you keep your recovery data updated so that this type of situation does not happen since the care of an account is the responsibility of its owner.

https://account.live.com/acsr

You also have the option of contacting your bank and asking them to stop charging Microsoft since if you do not have access to your account then you will have to go to them directly.

Source of information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/ec770533-c796-4391-8e55-7e9520fc6f2a

This information is not mine, it is the independent advisor Gerardo C, the credits will be directed to his person.

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself, I hope you understand.

I hope you understand and I wish you good luck.

kind regards,
    Oskayra.
  4. SierraSixZero Win User

How to redeem a Game Pass subscription that is not a code, but one included with a new device?

Yes, my payment methods were previously added. However, I have used Xbox Game Pass before; this free inclusion with my laptop did not say it was for new subscribers only, but that may well be the problem. I could make a new Microsoft account, but would it still be possible to apply the subscription to the same Xbox profile? There’s no point to me making a new account for this subscription if I can’t use it on the same Xbox account to access my progress and such from my games. If this is possible, how do I do it? Thank you for your help.
  5. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

Xbox accounts

6. Jonathan Hayton Win User

You currently have a subscription for another region. If the subscription still doesn't work after changing, contact customer support.

Oh wow so I have to wait until March before I can subscribe to a new service that seems a little ridiculous that Microsoft don't allow me to upgrade my existing games pass which was subscribed to in the new region because of a subscription I bought 10 years ago, seems crazy but I'll remove recurring billing from my Gold account and EA accounts and wait
Thema:

1. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t... - Similar Threads - subscribed game pass

2. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  3. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  6. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  7. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...
  8. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...