I still havent got my refund back yet

Discus and support I still havent got my refund back yet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am still waiting on my refund back from that game pass subscription 82bbded2-deab-4461-a9ff-fd5f7f811503 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngieDuncan1, Oct 7, 2018.

1. AngieDuncan1
    AngieDuncan1 Guest

I am still waiting on my refund back from that game pass subscription

:)

AngieDuncan1, Oct 7, 2018
  2. EmpSato68
    EmpSato68 Guest
    badness rank

i still havent gotten all my badass rank back yet either, I had 47000 but when reloaded I got only 17000

EmpSato68, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Elite: Red Skull ?

i havent got anything yet and my skull is still red?

xAsiAnx KaOuSx, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Angie!

I'm sorry to hear that. Was the refund processed through our
    Refund Request form
    or was this processed through our
    Live Support
    ?

Also, a refund can take from 3 – 7 business days for your bank institution to receive the incoming refund, as well as up to 30 days to show up on your next billing statement.

If needing further assistance with the refund processing I would suggest to contact Live Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Contact Us | Xbox Support
    It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,
    pick the category(Billing) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).

XBF Leslie D, Oct 7, 2018
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Angie!

I'm sorry to hear that. Was the refund processed through our
    Refund Request form
    or was this processed through our
    Live Support
    ?

Also, a refund can take from 3 – 7 business days for your bank institution to receive the incoming refund, as well as up to 30 days to show up on your next billing statement.

If needing further assistance with the refund processing I would suggest to contact Live Support.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#0
    It's going to ask if you want help from the virtual agent select
    no thanks,
    pick the category(Billing) and just pick a contact method
    (request a call from support or Chat is faster).
  6. Chewykiller101 Win User

Game downloaded that I did not purchased

i didn't purchase player unknowns battle ground and i want my money back and i havent got my refund yet for it
  7. Akhilleus87 Win User

I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

Hi, so i recently refunded rainbow six siege and even got an e-mail confirming the refund but i still havent got my money back.
  8. Saberawx Win User

Prepaid card

I have a card and i redeemed it to buy xbox gold I refunded the card and got the money back i havent gotten the money to my bank accoynt yet but I got the $10 back to the card but it wont let me use it
  9. EmpSato68 Win User

badness rank

i still havent gotten all my badass rank back yet either, I had 47000 but when reloaded I got only 17000
Thema:

1. I still havent got my refund back yet - Similar Threads - still havent got

2. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  3. Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...: Your account recovery form is completely useless, please add a non automated support system or fix your damn recovery form . a1c20f5e-6054-496e-b00f-7a1a6c5e451a
  4. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points: I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it 5285b8f8-8845-4b68-8289-8d7caa417dcb
  5. still havent got the 3000 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still havent got the 3000 points: still havent got the 3000 points added to my account for must watch with the movies but shows i spent 30 bucks? 0f767beb-6ed3-4602-a03a-3fd201163385
  6. still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...: still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 years! it says I have to update my info I have done that my self 500 times yet my info hasn't...
  7. Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card: its been well over two months and i still havent got my $5.00 gift card from mixer and this was when if you bought something for ten bucks or higher you would get a five dollar gift card within 30...
  8. pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code: pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code bf8abe83-8195-4866-8be4-449a37fb9445
  9. pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan ...: pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan wake codes yet 112a101c-5898-4abb-9126-16f7dd127204
  10. i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare: i preordered quantum break and still haven't got the code for American nightmare, I already played through the original game and I always wanted to play it. 8b67cd94-8c40-41e5-ab78-7213c913a671