I still have this problem

Discus and support I still have this problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/124D4F8E-A604-468B-97ED-37D6FA255C96#5729353 This problem has not been solved. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GENGI 93, Dec 11, 2016.

1. GENGI 93
    GENGI 93 Guest

GENGI 93, Dec 11, 2016
  2. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Also have this problem

Please follow the steps listed here to obtain your Gamerscore back
    forums.xbox.com/.../221558.aspx
    If that doesn't help, please wait while this issue is being resolved.

An Xbox Dude, Dec 11, 2016
  3. Also have this problem

i also have this started Fifa this morning and got 2 achievements like I had never played the game before gone from

around 34k to 15 GS

InjuredDistress, Dec 11, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello GENGI 93,

Unfortunately, the team responsible for this issue has not yet provided us with a resolution at this current time. Since the database your deposit error is occurring on is not under the control of our program, we cannot directly intervene. While we wait
    for a resolution from this other team, we have begun investigation on a promising alternative that we can provide, but ultimately we require a resolution from the other team for this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience this delay is causing.

XBLRewards8, Dec 12, 2016
  5. WattyNuela Win User

I still have the problem

Hello Damien, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you need help to install Roblox on your PC, let's try to sort this out.

May I know if you tried to install the game using the Xbox app instead of the Microsoft store?
  6. WattyNuela Win User

I still have the problem

Oh, I understand.
    We can try to check if there's something with your account or something else.

In order to cover this possibility, may I know if you can ask a family member / adult, (or if you have another Microsoft account which is not part of a family group), to sign in with that account on both the Xbox app and the Microsoft store and verify if a similar message appears when you try to download the game.
  7. WattyNuela Win User

I still have the problem

Are you part of a family group, Damien? You can check this by visiting the next link:
    https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

Meanwhile, may I know if the same error appears when you go to “My library” in the Xbox app, and then you try to install the game from there?
  8. Damien Gibbs Win User

I still have the problem

It's just telling me this over and over.

[​IMG]
  9. WattyNuela Win User

I still have the problem

Hello Damien, may I know if you tried the procedure of downloading Roblox using the Xbox app on your PC?
Thema:

1. I still have this problem - Similar Threads - still problem

2. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  3. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  6. New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox setting up problems, 3 days of updating and still not able to use it: Hi all. I recently bought an Xbox x and so far it’s took 3 days of updating and in upto 82% it’s hard wired and my internet is really good sky superfast 6bc3853f-8423-4eb0-8cb7-2b3cbc9e4705
  7. There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you still get this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you still get this...: Hello so 2 days ago I changed the phone number on this account but the phone number was being used in my other account so now when I try to log in to my other account it says There is a temporary...
  8. I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please...
  9. Wordament multiplayer problem. When the clock hits zero I can still enter words and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament multiplayer problem. When the clock hits zero I can still enter words and it...: When the clock hits zero in the wordament multiplayer it's still allows me to enter words and does not go to the scoring section. What can I do to fix this? 7c32d6eb-e530-4105-9bea-8951c325e776
  10. Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still get my Xbox 360 fixed it says there’s a problem with the fan: My Xbox 360 says it has a fan problem and I was wondering if there’s any chance I can send it in and still get it fixed. 3b4ce77a-2411-4ab0-af3c-6acb329f36f6