I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

Discus and support I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LimitlessCJ, Dec 29, 2023.

1. LimitlessCJ
    LimitlessCJ Guest

I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant post or send interested requests I can do it on other accounts but this one in specific I can't please help

:)

LimitlessCJ, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello LimitlessCJ,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, it sounds like she's experiencing an issue with the Xbox group search feature.

This function can fail for several reasons, including:

An issue with account moderation. Your account may have been moderated and you may have been banned from posting or responding to group requests.

A problem with the Internet connection. Make sure your Internet connection is stable and you have enough bandwidth to access the group search feature.

A problem with the console software. The console software may be corrupt or outdated, which can cause problems with the group search function.

Here are some things you can try to fix the problem:

Review your moderation history. You can do this by opening the Settings app and selecting "Account." Then, select "Moderation."

Check your Internet connection. You can run an Internet speed test to check the speed and stability of your connection.

Update your console software. Microsoft regularly releases software updates for Xbox consoles that may fix known issues.

You can check if updates are available by opening the Settings app and selecting "System." Then, select "Console Update" and follow the instructions.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/how-to-start-a-party

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

I can't post a Looking For Group post

Hi there Feder welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of users are experiencing this, have you tried posting on a different device
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Can't post looking for group posts

The Xbox Support Team is still on the case. Unfortunately, the problem is still ongoing regarding LFG’s.

Xbox Support Team on Twitter has been posting updates.
  5. PigPopper Win User

No ive had this issue for months, but my other account works just fine
  6. slackadelic Win User

LFG has a service alert at this time and this is the tweet from @XboxSupport confirming the issue that they are looking into it: http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
Thema:

1. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox - Similar Threads - still can't post

2. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  3. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  6. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  7. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  8. I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.: About a year ago, I got into the LFG posts tab. I looked for GTA groups, rainbow six siege groups, all groups. Every single time, no matter what I do, I can not fix the problem of not being able...
  9. I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I STILL Can't Post Looking For Group Post's, OR "I'm interested" them.: About a year ago, I got into the LFG posts tab. I looked for GTA groups, rainbow six siege groups, all groups. Every single time, no matter what I do, I can not fix the problem of not being able...
  10. still can't post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still can't post: lol funny i can't post anything what a joke i don't really care if its frowned upon brad i frown upon poor custom support not keeping to there dead lines if i said 24 to 48 hours with a update...