I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and...

Discus and support I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and I can’t chang it now to the one I progressed on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bhad300, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Bhad300
    Bhad300 Guest

I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and...

I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and I can’t chang it now to the one I progressed on

:)

Bhad300, Jul 13, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and I can’t chang it now to the one I progressed on

Hi Bhad300,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Bhad300,

We appreciate for your patience.

To save games in the cloud, you can:

1. Set up cloud saves on consoles, such as PlayStation or Xbox, by going to Settings and selecting Application Saved Data Management.
    2. Play a game with integrated syncing, such as Steam Cloud, which automatically syncs your game progress to the cloud.
    3. Link game save folders to cloud storage, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, by creating symbolic links or shortcuts.
    4. Sync your game save folder directly, by using a tool like GameSave Manager, which can scan your PC for game saves and sync them to the cloud.
    5. Back up save files automatically, by using a backup software like EaseUS Todo Backup, which can schedule backups of your game saves to the cloud.

If you’re using Xbox console, you can store your saved games on Xbox servers in the cloud and pick right back up where you left off. You can also store your saved games on Xbox 360 in the cloud.

You can also visit these links for more information.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Bhad300 Win User

This did not work thank you though
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hello Bhad300,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

It seems like you need help changing saved Forza file from console to cloud. As per description, you erroneously save it to console instead of cloud.

You can try resyncing your save to the cloud by going to;

• Manage Game > Saved Data > your profile > Delete from console.
    • Do not select Delete from Everywhere as this will delete ALL of your data.
    • Relaunch the game and let it sync to the cloud.

Try to check this article for more information. I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Let us know if this work.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  6. Xboxplayer10173 Win User

Deleted game saves from xbox one

I wasn't trying to remove a game or anything. I was suggesting a way, which is implementing a recycle bin like system so that Microsoft can ensure that you can get your accidentally deleted game saves instead of them going away forever. It would make more sense on the console rather than the cloud. I accidentally deleted the game saves and I cannot get them back because of a controller issue and pressing the A button.
Thema:

1. I started getting back into forza and accidentally picked console instead of cloud save and... - Similar Threads - started getting forza

2. one drive is not getting started

in XBoX on Windows
    one drive is not getting started: one drive is not getting started. 89c9d416-9816-45bb-a87d-b61eb53c5c72
  3. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  4. Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 when playing get stuck in one direction or start twirling about: Hello! My Xbox Elite 2 controller started going bananas recently. It is connected via Bluetooth When playing a game, and moving about, it will stick in one direction, even though I release the...
  5. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  6. Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am i getting a Gashes.exe could not be started error?: its annoying And i wanna show but this Blasted Site wont Let me! 201af5a4-b38d-4a8f-9666-f01aced7e075
  7. I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get mine sweeper to start. it just keeps buffering?: I have used the game for years but now it will not download. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. 9c1203d7-13c9-4768-bd49-a0b486e2ce34
  8. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  9. Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360 will only play the original Halo, no other games start. I just get "open tray"...: So, I cannot load my og gamertag on my Xbox360. Although I can log in to it on the PC so I know the correct email address and password. I had made another account and this one works. So I log in...
  10. Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza won't start, I keep getting the system error -2143322098: I had problems downloading it because I couldn't change the save location. Now the error -2143322098 always comes up when starting. (I downloaded forza on D:\). 5891e70b-6616-4451-8d91-9821ad0a4bfc