I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

Discus and support I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cameron O'Brien1, Sep 14, 2023.

1. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help.

:)

Cameron O'Brien1, Sep 14, 2023
  2. Cameron O'Brien1 Win User

I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

Already cancelled and made a new order didn't do anything
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response and no worries Cameron! I understand where you are coming from as I'm a gamer myself.

Based on the information I've gathered, cases like these need to be addressed by Microsoft Xbox Support as they may escalate this to their Hardware department. It may be possible that the shipping address registered on your service order is outdated. You may need to request to update your shipping address and resend the shipping label to your email.

I hope this information helps!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Cameron O'Brien1 Win User

And I understand I am not talking to Microsoft employees, I was just hoping that this has happened to someone else that can help.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Cameron! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your controller service order. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

I understand that you have already contacted Microsoft Support yet to no avail.

In this case, I would highly recommend you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support again as they have the tools and resources to cancel and re-create your warranty service repair order or possibly resend your shipping label to the correct email address. Kindly explain to them the detailed issue on your controller shipping label.

Also based on my personal experience, for a fast and quality customer service experience, I would suggest you reach out to Microsoft Xbox Chat support. Here's how:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

Lastly, please be advised that we are only Microsoft users here in this community just like you. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access your account or manage your warranty service order.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. SupersnaiI Win User

How do I ship my Xbox One for repairs

It's been 6 days since I requested a repair but I haven't been emailed or sent a "shipping label"
Thema:

1. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label - Similar Threads - started order controller

2. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  3. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  4. The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only option when trying to start a repair order is accessory but I need it for the console: I'm trying to start a repair order for my Xbox series s but the only option that appears is accessory. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I can't get my console fixed....
  5. https://account.microsoft.com/devices -> Start order -> Device Service & Repair - get TraceID

in XBoX on Windows
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices -> Start order -> Device Service & Repair - get TraceID: I'm trying to request order in Device Service & Repair (https://account.microsoft.com/devices -> Start order). I get on the last step: TraceID: s21LJevI/kWO9wuF.7.534 Something happened. Wait a...
  6. Request a call back doesn't work neither does start an order on warranty services

in XBoX Accessibility
    Request a call back doesn't work neither does start an order on warranty services: It seems none of your services are working I am trying to contact xbox about a hardware issue I have with xbox series x and I am have no luck what so ever I keep getting the same message something...
  7. Impossible to start a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to start a repair order: Is anyone else aware of this issue and able to advise? I have a shiny new Series X which won't turn on. The problem appears to be faulty hardware; it needs a repair by Microsoft. But the...
  8. Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Insider - ONE X. When I start any game or app and press guide immediately in order to...: As above I noticed this few days back I accidently opened YT app and wanted to quickly quite it and like before clicked guide it came on and i was about to quit it suddenly lost focus of it and yt...
  9. Does gamepass start from the day of pre-order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does gamepass start from the day of pre-order?: Hi, I want to start up a pre-order payment plan for the new series x but then I don't know if the game pass starts soon as you pre-order or if it can wait til I receive the console? I have no xbox...
  10. 14 days automatic refund does it start from pre-order or launch date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 days automatic refund does it start from pre-order or launch date?: I've asked for an automatic refund because after spending many hours and lots of dollars, I can't get Flight Simulator 2020 to work. I pre-ordered the game on 10 August 2020. The game was...