I spilt water on my Xbox one S

Discus and support I spilt water on my Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 days ago I spilt water on my Xbox one s it was on when I spilt water on it I quickly unplugged the Xbox and poured all the water out I left it upside... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kas8291, Nov 29, 2017.

1. kas8291
    kas8291 Guest

2 days ago I spilt water on my Xbox one s it was on when I spilt water on it I quickly unplugged the Xbox and poured all the water out I left it upside down so all the water could get out now when I try turn on the Xbox it turns on and then turns straight
    off anybody got any advice

:)

kas8291, Nov 29, 2017
  2. my actual paper with the code for dlc got messed up for halo 4 what do i do?

I accidently spilt water on my paper with the code for my dlc and now some of the number and letters are messed up what can I do?

BogusSpiderMan, Nov 29, 2017
  3. SSJCollier
    SSJCollier Guest
    None of my headsets compatible with my xbox one s anymore they all used to be.

None of the headsets I own work on my xbox one s anymore. Tried updating the controller and hard resting the xbox. Wiped it completely apart from games and apps. Nothing worked. When I plug it in I can hear static for a spilt second and then nothing. Can
    someone please help?

SSJCollier, Nov 29, 2017
  4. I spilt water on my Xbox one S

Internet Expert, Nov 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: