I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it

Discus and support I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spilled water immunity elite controller on accident is there any way that I can help fix it I turn ornate on and it seems to work fine until on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Op3ration Z3ro, Jun 13, 2017.

1. I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it

I spilled water immunity elite controller on accident is there any way that I can help fix it I turn ornate on and it seems to work fine until on the screen it starts moving left even though I'm not moving into that way and the light button seems to flicker

:)

Op3ration Z3ro, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Water in my xbox

When i woke up this morning, my xbox was constantly turning off and on. Then i found out there was water coming out of my xbox, while i didn't spilled water on it. How can this happen?

UnfundedHydra09, Jun 13, 2017
  3. Guys my xbox one controller wont stop fast scrolling.

guys i accidently spilled some milk on my controller now it is scrolling really fast i need help!

kavi man with s, Jun 13, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Op3ration Z3ro! Because the controller suffered water damage you will need to have it repaired. To start that process head over
    here or contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Jun 14, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Op3ration Z3ro! Because the controller suffered water damage you will need to have it repaired. To start that process head over
    here or contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. mj pajarillo Win User

Is xbox series x water resistant?

Hi is this working on Xbox one because I spilled water in my xbox
  7. U0ZT Win User

Xbox elite series 1 controller is not turning on

My elite controller will not turn on at all not even plugged in or batteries
    Are you sure you didn’t spill any liquid on it
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

XBOX SERIES 2 rb lb fix

9. Fire mar bill Win User

Siren Help Please!!!!

i meant is geeez this is what happens when you spill water into your keyboard blah.
Thema:

1. I spilled water on my elite controller and ways to help fix it - Similar Threads - spilled water elite

2. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  3. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  4. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  5. If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If water got in my xbox series s and i got it all out and dried the inside of it,would it...: I would hope that it would be okay to play on after it dries 82dfe8d5-10ca-4783-8521-0edb3c1a438e
  6. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  7. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...: I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f
  8. i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on: so about 4 days ago i spilled some melted liquidized lemon italian ice on my xbox 1s and when i turn it on it goes back off for a couple seconds. should i just let it dry and try turning it back...
  9. Idk where to spill this, but here it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to spill this, but here it is.: I know it's old, but Fallout New Vegas. The DLC "Old World Blues" isn't downloadable from the store. I even tried looking in the in-game store for it and clicking that to no avail. I'd like to pay...
  10. Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...: I det sisteCOD.må man t.o.m. Installere rundt 100Gb før man kan begynne å spille. D er jo ikke. Greit.skjerp dere [Translation - In the last COD, you even have to Install around 100Gb before you...