I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...

Discus and support I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I spent over 5-10 hours taking xbox live rewards for extra reward points but I got no points and wasted my time. Please compensate me for the rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LiKaLoTTaMe, Nov 2, 2016.

1. LiKaLoTTaMe
    LiKaLoTTaMe Guest

I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...

I spent over 5-10 hours taking xbox live rewards for extra reward points but I got no points and wasted my time. Please compensate me for the rewards I'm entitled to Please as a gold member and power up pro member I expect great service from my favorite
    console. Please help me. Thank you so much. Sincerely a dissatisfied customer but love my xbox live gold account. I want/need my reward points Please I hate I wasted my time.

:)

LiKaLoTTaMe, Nov 2, 2016
  2. LiKaLoTTaMe
    LiKaLoTTaMe Guest
    Took multiple xbox live surveys and didn't receive any points

I spent over 5 hours taking Xbox live surveys and got no reward points added to my account. I'm really upset please help and compensate me for all the surveys I took. Thank you.

LiKaLoTTaMe, Nov 2, 2016
  3. LiKaLoTTaMe
    LiKaLoTTaMe Guest
    Want my10+hrs. Of taking surveys rewards points toeatds

I put in about Over 10+ hours of doing surveys for xbox live rewards and earned. No points. That's extremely upsetting. I 2would like to be reinburst my points for my time. Please and Thank you.

LiKaLoTTaMe, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The rewards program only has 1 survey you can take at a time. Credits from that survey should show as pending about 96 hours after you took the survey. Otherwise, there are no other surveys directly from Microsoft you can take for credits.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i got nor

The rewards program only has 1 survey you can take at a time. Credits from that survey should show as pending about 96 hours after you took the survey. Otherwise, there are no other surveys directly from Microsoft you can take for credits.
  6. juan van Win User

Need Gamertag Change

You can earn points from xbox rewards for taking surveys' would take a little over 3yrs to 800pts for free
  7. newyork minute1 Win User

Email about Rewards deposit error

Me

I was wondering i had pending credits from the old xbox live reward sytem and one was $10 that i used points to get and the other was over 1,000 for doing surveys and purchasing games how come i haven't received it yet even though this happened
    in may
  8. CISphil Win User

Monthly survey

If you are referring to the latest survey this month, you should note that it can take up to 96 hours for the points to appear as pending in your rewards section. As it is only the 2nd, you should just be patient and check back over the next few days.
  9. Pauliomaldinio Win User

2 free arcade games

i have on my rewards program 70 points pending.. from 3 surveys and a 1 month live..i completed 2 ADDITIONAL surveys as a gold member no points added to pending, i added 3 monthes of live .. again ..you guessed it still the same old points pending...
    march/april i lost count mate at the points i spent.... MASSIVE
Thema:

1. I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ... - Similar Threads - spent hours taking

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d
  9. Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Internet is fine spent over a hour last night on the phone with our provider. I have a...: Our services hooked up was on the phone last night with the provider everything checks out everything is go phones and tablets hook up to the Internet so that's no problem we have Internet I'm...
  10. Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just spent over an hour in help chat and still do not have the codes !: I have purchased GoW 4 Ultimate edition but still not received the redeem codes for GoW 1, 2, 3 or Judgement. I have been in a chat with Microsoft help for over a hour and not managed to get any...