I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

Discus and support I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Castaneda1, Dec 30, 2023.

1. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you.

:)

Daniel Castaneda1, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Mac nugget Win User

GTA Whale Shark Card not showing up

I was play gta and I had 25 dollars so I bought a 9.99$ shark card and a 4.99$shark Card and it hasn’t shown up

I want my 700k or my money back please ether is best for me
  3. Jhonkito Win User

I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you.

Hi Daniel, my name is Jhon and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Keep in mind the dates we are in and there will probably be few staff working and you will surely have to wait a little longer, there are already several users going through the same problems lately but if you still do not receive your money the best thing I can recommend is that you Please contact Microsoft support directly as this has something to do with payments and billing.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Or if you wish to request a refund you can do so through the following alternative link

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Best regarsd
    Jhon
  4. PITBULL8332 Win User

I like Xbox live rewards

will I get my rewards and how much will I get back I spent at least 79 dollars and 98 cents I think I know I spent 79 dollars though

In this month I put in a 65 dollars in Microsoft gift card money and the rest on my credit card
  5. Dan Evans1 Win User

I paid for a shark card but haven’t received my in game money

I bought three shark cards for gta and still haven’t received the money on the gta account. That was pursued on the 21/11/23
  6. akaxlr8 Win User

GTA 5 - Money

Money is a sticky subject GTA V should address. As long as you can find a Modder to shoot bags of Cash at you, then why should you attempt to buy a cash card? I have played for a long time, have some $ but not 'rich', I see others with 30 mil. When business,
    or purchasing a cash card, is affected by free money being given away - then the GTA V - Rockstar business model is not working, they are missing out on the purchases of cash cards due to players seeking out modders to freely give what is hard to come by,
    or $. I am surprised, as a franchise that does sell money, and it is not cheap, $20 dollars US real cash was I think 1.25 million in game dollars? Here is a dilemma, do you cheat, or buy Shark Cards to be a legitimate player, Hmm. This is a worrisome question
    for a poor gamer given the chance to bypass the game's main theme, rob, steal, to get rich. But not in real life, just in the game.
Thema:

I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

1. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money... - Similar Threads - spent dollars 500

2. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  3. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  4. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  5. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  6. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  7. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  8. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  9. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed: Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a
  10. spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident

in XBoX on Consoles
    spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident: Split from this thread. My 6 year old little brother spent a 25 dollar gift card on accident can i get the 25 dollars back on my microsoft account a63dec78-e4a5-4f81-9a95-9fe017bfc5e6