I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed.

Discus and support I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wanted to change my name, so I put in all the info and it said my name was available. I spent my money, but it didn’t change my name. Why?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Caleb Mastin, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Caleb Mastin
    Caleb Mastin Guest

I wanted to change my name, so I put in all the info and it said my name was available. I spent my money, but it didn’t change my name. Why?

:)

Caleb Mastin, Jul 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The database can take up to a week to fully update
  3. Tyzin_125 Win User

Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

I had the same problem. I redeemed a $15 code and went to change my name and when it showed what my name was going to look like, it didn’t show anything. I don’t know what happened but I’m really upset that I wasted $10 on nothing.
  4. ShirxL Win User

Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

Yeah I bought the name charge, but it didn’t change and gave me an error. So I retried changing gamertag and it just changed to the one I wanted. So what I’m guessing happened was I bought the name change, it gave me an error but it basically allowed me to keep the name charge and let me change it using that charge I had bought.
  5. ShirxL Win User

Nevermind, It let me change it for free anyway. My bad, it got bugged out.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Viobra! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Sorry I don't understand, you got charged or was for free? Finally the gamertag was changed ?
Thema:

1. I spent $10 to change my name, and it took my money but my name isn’t changed. - Similar Threads - spent $10 change

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I spent $50 on the Summer Spotlight sale, where is my $10 gift card? (Terrible Customer...: After writing into Rewards Support, they confirmed that I did in fact meet the requirements for the Summer Spotlight Sale gift card with my purchases of Othercide and Liquid Sunshine. But after...
  4. I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...: I spent 10 bucks on minecoins, bought. Some stuff with them and lost the coins and items later b9fcf00d-c572-48ae-9491-e42d8fc96c36
  5. Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10: Hello, I've recently purchased 10,000 credits for 500 gems on MyVIP, and it has been 96 hours and I haven't received $10. I contacted support earlier, and he told me to check my "Xbox Live...
  6. My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My 10 percent rebate from money spent in February never showed up: I was supposed to get like $10 back from my 10 percent rebate on money spent in the Xbox store in February but my February rewards never showed up in my rewards account. Is there a issue or glitch...
  7. Spent almost 10,000 points on a $10 XBox Digital card but never received the card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent almost 10,000 points on a $10 XBox Digital card but never received the card: I spent some of my Microsoft rewards points on a $10 XBox Digital Card and never received the card. I purchased it on the morning of 11/29/16. I was told by a support tech to include this...
  8. I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I spent over 5 hours taking xbox live surveys for extra reward points. Over 10 surveys and i ...: I spent over 5-10 hours taking xbox live rewards for extra reward points but I got no points and wasted my time. Please compensate me for the rewards I'm entitled to Please as a gold member and...
  9. HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP I spent $10 on a month of Xbox Live and I still can’t play games online!: I purchased a pre paid month of xbox live and even though the card worked when I entered it, i still can’t play online... is there any way I can get a refund of some sort?...
  10. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...: I have had my Xbox One for 3 Months.....I had a 360 for 10 Years. Just got the SECOND red Ring of death on my 360 TODAY. ALSO I have been unable to Get on XBOX Live today. Its been sketchy for...