I Somehow No Longer Own Minecraft After Migrating Account from Mojang to Microsoft,

Discus and support I Somehow No Longer Own Minecraft After Migrating Account from Mojang to Microsoft, in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I finally migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now it's saying I can only play the demo. I was under the Java Edition, but now, after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MutantRabbit, Apr 18, 2022.

1. MutantRabbit
    MutantRabbit Guest

I Somehow No Longer Own Minecraft After Migrating Account from Mojang to Microsoft,

I finally migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now it's saying I can only play the demo. I was under the Java Edition, but now, after creating the Microsoft account that it was supposed to switch to, which is now GONE as I've migrated, and I can no longer log back into, but now it's telling me to pay for it again. This is ridiculous and I've tried logged back in, trying to log back into Mojang (which now I can't as I've already migrated, so I no longer have that account), and I'm not willing to spend another fourth dollars when I received the game as a gift when I was still in high school.

:)

MutantRabbit, Apr 18, 2022
  2. MutantRabbit Win User

Thank you, I just checked, and it was indeed an email mix up. This has been a massive stressor and I'm so glad to have it resolved. Have a beautiful day!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi MutantRabbit! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If after the account migration you have no access to the game anymore must be because you are not using the Microsoft account to which you migrated your Mojang account to, or the migration process completed or in the launcher you are not using the login with Microsoft option, more information about that and what to do here

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

[​IMG]
  4. Max Pox Win User

2 mojang accounts migrated to one Microsoft account

I already wrote to Mojang support and this is what they answered me:

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended. If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.
  5. Pomcake Win User

Migrated Mojang account to Microsoft account issue.

Yes, the migration completed successfully. It showed me the confirmation message and everything. My skin is even transported to the Microsoft account, and I can log in with it both in Mojang site (It no longer lets me log in with the Mojang account, only with Microsoft account), and the launcher. But it says I don't own Minecraft java Edition, and only lets me play demo.
  6. Erfan Heydarzade Win User

I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

I bought from minecraft.net but they leave a recorded message in their ticket saying contact microsoft support

To be more precise, they say:
    "
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting us for help with your Java Edition account.

As of September 19, 2023, Minecraft Support is no longer able to assist with Mojang/Minecraft log in or other account related issues as account migration has ended.

If you have migrated your Mojang/Minecraft account to a Microsoft account and need assistance, please contact Microsoft Support.

For further information about the end of account migration, please visit this article.

Regards,
    Minecraft Support
    "

I have already changed this account to Microsoft ( migrate )
    And what should I do now?
Thema:

1. I Somehow No Longer Own Minecraft After Migrating Account from Mojang to Microsoft, - Similar Threads - Somehow Longer Own

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  4. How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change the birthday on an account? My son's birthday is on my profile somehow and...: My son's birthday is on my profile and now I can't change anything on any of the accounts. How can this be changed? dbe6047c-99fe-4401-845e-f55a222abe1a
  5. Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way i can somehow get back into my account?: A year or 2 ago whenever i tried to sign into my account, it repeatedly asked for my password but whenever i put it in, it would kick me out and ask again. I removed the account from my xbox but i...
  6. Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get the dynamic backgrounds on PC somehow?: The dynamic backgrounds available on the Xbox Series X/S consoles look really cool. Is there any way to obtain them and use them on PC? 4f140e05-71ca-411a-8dd8-fe4fab7a17b0
  7. I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have overwritten my fifa career mode by accident in my Xbox One X . Can I restore it somehow?: Dear all, I was on my player career mode on FIFA 23 and I wanted to switch to my manager career mode. I accidentally saved my player career mode into my manager career mode save file. Is there a...
  8. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  9. My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account is somehow linked to an Epic/Fortnite account for which I don't know the...: When my 10 yr old first started playing Fortnite, he somehow wound up with an Epic screen name, I guess it is now linked to the xbox account. But he insists he never set it up as a "full" account...
  10. Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I buy a controller in Brazil somehow?: Hello! So, I wanted to buy a controller from Microsoft Store because I want to use gift cards, but I live in Brazil, is there anyway I can buy it and receive it here? I see that Brazil is not an...