I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

Discus and support I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michelle Sheehan, Dec 29, 2023.

1. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it and the person who bought it says he can not connect it. I want them to enjoy the Xbox so I want it to work and not sure why it won't connect for them.

:)

Michelle Sheehan, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...