I sold my Xbox without reseting it

Discus and support I sold my Xbox without reseting it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; guys help. I recently sold my Xbox one s and I forgot to factory reset it omg. I just found out tonight that someone was using my account cuz we tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexanderThomson1, Nov 2, 2023.

1. I sold my Xbox without reseting it

guys help. I recently sold my Xbox one s and I forgot to factory reset it omg. I just found out tonight that someone was using my account cuz we tried to play the same game at the same time. I IMMEDIATELY reset my password. Is that enough? Will they be signed out? Thankfully nothing has happened to my account and they have made no purchases THANK GOD.

:)

AlexanderThomson1, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

change the active switch to another xbox console. this will stop them from accessing your purchased games as that will still be available to them.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there AlexanderThomson1, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, if you changed your account password, it will log out on all devices where it was open, and that should be sufficient to prevent further access on that console.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. AlexanderThomson1 Win User

Thats a relief. Is there anything else I can do to ensure that my account is safe?

Thanks
  5. zXN1ght FuRyXz Win User

Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

Seems this has already been answered before i got here 🙃
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

Hello
    KarenPiney
    !

For peace of mind, I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and make sure that you're account and payment information is protected.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. I sold my Xbox without reseting it - Similar Threads - sold without reseting

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  4. Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got sold and hacked by rambler.ru email: Hi, My minecraft account which I spent over 60€ got hacked in july 2022 and I tried the ASCR it made me reset my password, after that I regained access to my account. Then when I tried to access...
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. Can Microsoft game codes be sold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft game codes be sold?: Can I make money buying selling gift codes? Many people do it (sites and techniques removed). It is illegal? 4b9c0bba-608f-4541-a60d-cf061d6321f2
  7. Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi My Sons Mincraft account was hacked and stolen and the sold. How do i get the realm...: My Sons Minecraft account was stolen it has a realm attached to it that i cant cancel because i cant log on The account has been sold We have the email address of the person that stole it I...
  8. Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just sold my old 360 to someone without removing my old accounts, is there anyway to...: I sold my old 360 at a tag sale today, but when the person was leaving I realized that I left all my old accounts on there. I don't remember if I removed the billing information, but I'm worried...
  9. Sold Xbox One without factory reset!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sold Xbox One without factory reset!: Sold Xbox one tonight and forgot to do factory reset. It was my 6 year olds and was set up to automatically log him in. It’s attached to my microsoft account and payment card. His settings...
  10. xbox one will not be sold without kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one will not be sold without kinect: Rhymes with itch and begins with the letter B... 36a9b4f9-edb3-46bf-a10a-3cec4d7e8f0f