I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period...

Discus and support I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft techies I signed up for Microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period but I only received one month, why? I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jason9178, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Jason9178
    Jason9178 Guest

I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period...

Dear Microsoft techies

I signed up for Microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period but I only received one month, why?

I only ask as I am not fully hooked on the PC games bundle and another month trial may indeed give me time to try out a few more games.

Many kind and festive thanks

Jason

How can we give feedback as well on games we have tried?

:)

Jason9178, Dec 28, 2020
  2. d3adended Win User

xBox gaming pass code not working...

Rei,

If you EVER used Game Pass for PC.. you can't get the deal.

I thought it applied 3 months of Game Pass PC ON TOP of what you already had.

So really, it's a 3 month trial period.
  3. Jason9178 Win User

I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period but I only received one month, why?

Yes, that is understandable.

Thanks
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period but I only received one month, why?

Hello, each account is different. Nobody here has any real way of knowing why one was given something versus another. Also nobody here can give you free trials. If it was something you liked continue to pay the month subscription fee, if not just wait
    until you feel more comfortable purchasing it. Remember to removed the reoccurring billing so you wont be billed monthly after the trial period is over.
  5. ehou333 Win User

Didn't recieve 3 extra months of Groove Music

Hey there!

Thanks for posting! Where did you originally sign up for the promotion? Was it on the Xbox One console, or was it through Groove Music's webpage/Windows Store? That extra bit of info will help.

Additionally, what kind of Groove Pass did you sign up for through Microsoft Rewards?

Keep us posted with that info so we can take a deeper look! :)
    I clicked on the promotion on the Xbox live rewards webpage and it took me to the Groove webpage where I made an account. The xbox live trial said it was a 30-day trial and then within the 30 days, I would receive an email for an extension for another 3
    months. I never received this email. Around the end of the 30 day trial, Microsoft rewards was offering 1 and 3 month passes that cost a certain amount of points. I bought these passes, but this is after I already signed up for the Xbox live promotion.
  6. walkerwheely87 Win User

Groove Code of 3 months free not recieved yet since july!

I signed up on August 14th 2016 for groove music pass during the 1 month +3 months free and did not receive my code for my extra 3 months free. Could I still get it?
Thema:

1. I signed up for microsoft games pass on PC but my friend received a 3 month trial period... - Similar Threads - signed microsoft games

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I sign in to my microsoft account on the Xbox Cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2?: I just installed the new Xbox cloud gaming app on the Meta Quest 2, but after i’ve connected my controller and i try to sign in to my microsoft account it just loads for a few seconds and boots me...
  4. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  5. When did Microsoft require a sign in for purchased games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When did Microsoft require a sign in for purchased games?: So I had been playing Persona 5 Royal and it got taken off GamePass. So I went and bought a physical copy and got this error message... "Sign in to start this app. You need to be signed in to...
  6. every game i launch fails to sign in when it pops up sign in with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    every game i launch fails to sign in when it pops up sign in with Microsoft account: First i fail to see the point of this step is retarded. Im already fn signed in on the xbox app why do i have to sign in a 2nd time to launch a game? Every damn time it fails and just throws out...
  7. Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft and Epic Games wont let me sign in: Its been a year since i couldnt sign in to my account that is a microsoft based account created on xbox and now i use a pc so i have epic games now but one day epic games said its a new...
  8. I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Ipad and everytime I sign in with my Microsoft account the game crashes. The game...: Hello, I have an Ipad and after signing in with my Microsoft account minecraft crashes after few seconds only works when I am not signed in. Can I get a little help on this . Thank you...
  9. 'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming': Hi, for some reason I can't sign in to my Microsoft/Xbox account on Xbox cloud gaming. Whenever I go to the Xbox cloud gaming website and click sign in, it redirects me to this page...
  10. I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft.: I cannot sign into Xbox game bar or Clipchamp editor with Microsoft. 8f32f6da-8e17-40b5-9d0b-b30b129b9457