I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

Discus and support I signed into the wrong account and purchased something in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dawn Strazzullo, Dec 30, 2023.

1. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway to transfer the game to a different account?

:)

Dawn Strazzullo, Dec 30, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

Hi Dawn S, my name is Vanessa, I am happy to help you in any way I can.

Unfortunately games cannot be transferred from one account to another.

If you have purchased your digital code from the MS Store, you can try to request a refund through the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

In the event that the refund request is rejected, you must respond to the email they sent explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again. You should also know that game refunds must be made before the 14 days are up.

Good Luck!

Kind regards.
    Vanessa.
  3. aRealgungan Win User

How do I know what microsoft account I bought minecraft with? (consle)

Hi, when I went to look it said I have no purchases in "all avalible" but I bought mincraft java with the sme microsoft account I am signed into here. Did I do something wrong?
  4. CRISdowney Win User

xbox one error code 0x80190005

I can sign in with other peoples account. Something is wrong with xbox live account
  5. Bravo020 Win User

Family Setup to share content

Thank you for the reply, I thought that that would be the approach to get it to work too. But it doesn't seem to be the case.

Console B - is designated as the home XBox and it is signed in using the Child account.

Console A - is signed in using the Adult account.

If I go to Console B and attempt to launch a game that was purchased previously using the adult account then the message "Something went wrong Sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app, or if the game has a trial version that
    has expired purchase the game from the Microsoft Store. For detailed instuctions, select Help."

So I'm still confused as to why this is still not the case.

Any thoughts...

Thanks
  6. Michel huibregtse Win User

Beta problem! I'm unable to connect to Live...

I have to same problem i just bought xbox live but i cant sign in it says that there's something wrong with my account or something like that
Thema:

1. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something - Similar Threads - signed wrong account

2. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  3. Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft account gives me wrong Minecraft account: Ever since the Microsoft account migration process (done on my PC), I have had "two" accounts - one with my actual Minecraft username, and one with some autogenerated Microsoft username. For...
  4. Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Typed the wrong email address in Minecraft PE and I can’t sign in into another account: I tried logging into the correct account on the website but it keeps on redirecting me to the same wrong email address. There is no option to sign into another account and I can’t request a...
  5. Keeps signing me into the wrong Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keeps signing me into the wrong Minecraft account: I have multiple email addresses. Let's call the relevant ones Address A and Address P. I use Address P for most things, but Address A for Minecraft. I've been playing on Account A for over a...
  6. Microsoft store keeps signing in wrong xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store keeps signing in wrong xbox account: Got a new pc and put in a my email for Microsoft store went to the Xbox app and realized I used the wrong email so it signed In an old xbox account on the xbox app...I went into the setting and...
  7. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. ": Hello, I decided to go on Minecraft after a while but when I tried to log in it said " We tried to sing you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " I've tried looking for...
  8. Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something wrong with Xbox live,or Microsoft Account sign in in Azerbaijan: So,When I try to sign in to my Minecraft,or Xbox live,Microsoft account(on my phone. On Minecraft Pocket Edition),I can't,basically. The "Sign In" button pops up,I press it,and as if there is no...
  9. “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this since I haven’t been able to log into my account in Minecraft. I use my phone so it’s not necessarily easy. I’ve tried resetting my phone and...
  10. "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I've seen many others with this issue, but not quite the same. I play minecraft near daily, and am always logged in on my xbox account. But yesterday when I went on the app I had been logged out,...