I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...

Discus and support I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing through the cloud so I had to settle for offline. I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeVinFr0mHeAvEn, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...

I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing through the cloud so I had to settle for offline. I keep getting disconnected from partys out of nowhere. And the NXOE has been acting a fool here and there, not sure
    what the problem is all I can say is it isn't my Xbox, my Internet etc. Etc.nothing on my end been having issues since the 360 that still has not been resolved would appreciate some feedback, would just like to play my games let alone my xbox one that so many
    of us work so hard for. Only to be lead here to find out what's wrong...again thanks for any feedback would appreciate it.

:)

DeVinFr0mHeAvEn, Nov 20, 2015
  2. Syncing errors with Fallout 4

Cheers all! We managed to resolve this through a combination of advice here and the help of Xbox support chat.

This is what ended up working, for anyone who's having the same issue:

1. Put the Xbox into offline mode (Settings > All Settings > Network > Network settings > Offline)

2. Launch Fallout

3. Delete the backlog of saved games, other than the last few

4. Play Fallout for a few hours in offline mode.

5. Exit Fallout

6. Go back online

7. Launch Fallout

We still had some syncing, but it was relatively quick and we were able to get into the game afterwards. We've had no problems since.

Xbox Support had suggested we'd have to do this step after number 7 above, but it wasn't an option that came up for us:

8. Once launched, you will be asked what data you are going to sync, cloud data or offline data. Please select Cloud Storage Data.

Darkest Shimi, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Syncing errors with Fallout 4

Cheers all! We managed to resolve this through a combination of advice here and the help of Xbox support chat.

This is what ended up working, for anyone who's having the same issue:

1. Put the Xbox into offline mode (Settings > All Settings > Network > Network settings > Offline)
    2. Launch Fallout
    3. Delete the backlog of saved games, other than the last few
    4. Play Fallout for a few hours in offline mode.
    5. Exit Fallout
    6. Go back online
    7. Launch Fallout
    We still had some syncing, but it was relatively quick and we were able to get into the game afterwards. We've had no problems since.

Xbox Support had suggested we'd have to do this step after number 7 above, but it wasn't an option that came up for us:

• Once launchd, you will be asked what data you are going to sync, cloud data or offline data. Please select Cloud Storage Data.

Darkest Shimi, Nov 20, 2015
  4. I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...

I had the very same issues that you are describing. I found the only solution in the end was a factory reset of my console. Unfortunately the console wouldn't do it itself and I had to download the factory reset USB tool. Since the factory reset though it
    has worked flawlessly.

Luckily I had all my Games downloaded to an external HDD so I didn't have to worry about downloading all my games again. Also I lost all the progress from Fallout 4 that I had gone through since the saves stopped syncing, luckily again though, I'd only played
    about 15 mins.

Skeeter Quill, Nov 20, 2015
  5. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest
    Hey dude,

I had the same issue with fallout. Everytime I loaded it up, it'd tell me it couldn't sync.

The solution I found was as follows:

Go to your settings, then into Network Settings.

Click on "Go Offline"

Then give your console a hard boot. To do this hold the power button down for 10seconds until the console switches off. Then wait a minute or two, before then switching it back on.

Once back on, go online if (or sign in as needed), and then try the game again

Let us know how you go I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ... :)

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I sign in today and go to play Fallout 4, only to see that my saved data isn't syncing ...