I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...

Discus and support I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how do I un shrink it 93e8f744-fd14-4452-9971-025f0208c882 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bimbe King, Jun 12, 2023.

1. Bimbe King
    Bimbe King Guest

I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...

I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how do I un shrink it

:)

Bimbe King, Jun 12, 2023
  2. Christian Quinto Win User

I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how do I un shrink it

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Deleting the game and reinstalling it should do the trick but since you mentioned it doesn't work then the next best step would be to perform a factory reset. Here's how:

Before you perform the factory reset, Delete your Fortnite first. Then:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & System> Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:

Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. Use this option when selling or gifting the console, or as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It resets the OS and deletes all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps.

Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the Cancel button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

After you select one of the options, your Xbox console begins the process of erasing the selected content and resetting itself to the default settings.

Then download Fortnite again and see if it's back to normal.

https://support.xbox.com/en-PH/help/hardware-ne...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  3. a tired old guy Win User

Outside of the map on Zoo in Wager match

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

That's silly.

Yes Gameshoes, all Wager modes have shrunken map boundaries, due to there only being a max of 6 players.

[/quote]
    I wondered the same thing myself .... I knew the maps were shrunk, but didnt know where.

@Future

I would recommend removing the link from your sig............

You really dont want others seeing how to do it, and I believe its against the rules to post such a thing ..... even in your sig.

I would suggest reporting and maybe pm MaTtKs
  4. CM Tensai Win User

Outside of the map on Zoo in Wager match

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

[quote user="HAPTICS"]

That's silly.

Yes Gameshoes, all Wager modes have shrunken map boundaries, due to there only being a max of 6 players.

[/quote]

I wondered the same thing myself .... I knew the maps were shrunk, but didnt know where.

@Future

I would recommend removing the link from your sig............

You really dont want others seeing how to do it, and I believe its against the rules to post such a thing ..... even in your sig.

I would suggest reporting and maybe pm MaTtKs

[/quote]

I will PM him about it then, thanks
  5. No Maidens Win User

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me

It is only these games I have deleted and reinstalled only fortnite and it didn’t work should I try again?
  6. Marleymon2003 Win User

When I try to play games it sometimes kicks me back to the menu without warning or reason

I have fortnite on internal storage and it still doesn't work, I also tried reinstalling it and resetting my xbox while keeping the apps
Thema:

1. I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how... - Similar Threads - shrunk fortnite deleted

2. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  3. My fortnite doesnt launch

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite doesnt launch: When i click launch from epic games i says running but a short while later it says launch again. Also i don’t have the easy anti cheat kamu folder. My cpu is also running at a 100% when fortnite...
  4. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  7. I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot hear anyone or talk to anybody on Fortnite: I can’t hear anybody or talk on Fortnite d757a28c-e81c-40a4-a0de-2f804b61df31
  8. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  9. Xbox screen is shrunk

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox screen is shrunk: My sister's screen is shrunk down and I hooked my Xbox up to her tv To see if it was the tv. My screen was normal but I hooked hers back up and it was still shrunk. I tried hooking it up to a...
  10. TV Channels get shrunk!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Channels get shrunk!: Not sure how else to put this other than my resolution is getting screwed up on certain channels (standard def I believe) Example: ESPN HD is the best quality. That channel is perfect when...