I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

Discus and support I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimpleSimon76, Dec 8, 2022.

1. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it

I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it. When I put in the code, it says 'already redeemed'. Purchased the code from CDKEYS.com. Did I get screwed?

I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it [​IMG]

:)

SimpleSimon76, Dec 8, 2022
  2. SimpleSimon76 Win User

I installed the Xbox app. Didn't know I needed it, but the game shows up and is now downloading.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. SimpleSimon76 Win User

Thank you for your reply, and yes, I am trying on a PC, but the game does not show in my library, and I only have one MS account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ideally you shouldn't need it, but for some reason that's been an issue for some people.

You're welcome
  5. Smwutches Win User

Also try through the Xbox app.
  6. Smwutches Win User

It was delisted so if you're trying to find it in the store, it won't show. If you're trying to play it on a console, check your Full Library in Games and Apps and it should be listed as ready to install.

If you're trying on a PC, you should be able to install it from your library in the Microsoft Store app.
Thema:

1. I show Forza 7 in my order history, but I can't find it or play it - Similar Threads - show Forza order

2. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  3. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  4. Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games: On Windows 11, I have downloaded and installed the new Forza Motorsport, as it is included in the Game Pass. It's installed locally and I can even see it in my list of installed Programs in my...
  5. The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?: The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming? 70c60198-86b3-4569-9952-70dca3c277e0
  6. Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I own forza horizon 4 on steam and it doesn't show on the xbox app for pc.: I think because of the error in the app that is why it keeps crashing. I own some dlc and I would like to keep playing the game that I paid for because I already sunk almost 100 hours in the...
  7. Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Forza 5 on Steam but isn't showing up on Xbox App: Hey all! Purchased Forza 5 a little while ago and previously was able to access the Xbox app to look for clubs. Tried tonight and a new message appears - "Unable to connect to Forza 5...
  8. Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Racing Wheel 'tab' not showing in Forza horizon 4: am using the hori overdrive racing wheel and it's not working in forza horizon 4 microsoft store version 2d37dbf1-198f-4eb3-b28c-606c0ed0ae69
  9. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  10. Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5: Whenever I go into the Tunes section in the Creative Hub, it comes up with 'No tunes found'. While I can search for tunes, I usually look for the most popular one in the suggested section, and...