i shouldnt been banned so unban me please

Discus and support i shouldnt been banned so unban me please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A week ago i went in an online lobby on mw2 and it was a hacked lobby and the hacker decided to stuck me so what happens when you get stuck ???? YOUR... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SB SandT, Feb 1, 2017.

1. SB SandT
    SB SandT Guest

A week ago i went in an online lobby on mw2 and it was a hacked lobby and the hacker decided to stuck me so what happens when you get stuck ???? YOUR GAME IS BROKEN, so yesterday i FINALLY found someone to reset my classes and fix my game (thats the only
    way to get it fix, find a mod menu guy and he deranks you and gives back prestige and lvl) but few hours after i got banned, so UNBAN MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE

:)

SB SandT, Feb 1, 2017
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Feb 1, 2017
  3. Ive got a chat ban for no reason

honestly don’t know why I’ve been banned I got no email or message telling me I was banned so can you please unban me.

fifamaster7953, Feb 1, 2017
  4. i shouldnt been banned so unban me please

Enforcement matters are not handled on the forums.

You need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review (if eligible).

Internet Expert, Feb 1, 2017
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Enforcement matters are not handled on the forums.

You need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com and submit a case review (if eligible).
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.
  8. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

[LOCKED] banned xbl account

Dear xbox, my account has been hacked and I have been banned for no reason. By hacked, I mean I was doing nonsense I shouldnt have hoping that this would be a valid enough excuse to get me off the hook. But your people outsmarted me cause Im really dumb
    anyhow and I hope that you forgive my dumbness and unban my hacked account. BTW, I posted this here so everyone can laugh at me. Yours truly: Some Idiot.
  9. Dissorganized Win User

I've been banned, help me please.

Hello Xbox support, I have recently been banned till 12/31/9999 I was wondering if it is possible to get unbanned or unbanning information, that would help me out a lot. Please reply back Gamer tag: Fry Your Modem. And can you also give me a reason as to
    why I have been banned thanks.
  10. GhostKilla531 Win User

Perm Banned

Hi so I got banned the other day from call of duty ghosts and only cod ghost and I have tried to find out why and I can't at all can u please unbanned me or tell me why I got banned like please I didn't do anything wrong and if I did I really didn't know
    please unbanned me
Thema:

1. i shouldnt been banned so unban me please - Similar Threads - shouldnt been banned

2. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  3. Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shouldnt I be able to refund a game that I played for 15 min and applied for refund within...: I bought this game and played it for 15 minutes so I requested a refund. The refund was denied because the product was used. But in this picture you can see it says if a game leaves you wanting...
  4. Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being a part of xbox insider program shouldnt be a bad thing!: Hi everyone, I can't install the osu in my new hdd that i bought to swap the original that failed after the last update from the insider program. I think that the problem is the os version, but...
  5. Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trending Clips that shouldnt Trend: Here is an issue I would like to raze and I'm sure there are plenty of gamers out there who are getting a bit frustrated with people who seem to be exploiting the Xbox rating system when it comes...
  6. Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite shouldnt need xbox live gold: Why do we need to pay monthly to play fortnite yet we dont need to pay for Psn plus. Is it possible microsoft could change that. 51817c14-3dd9-4221-bc34-c99bf20df400
  7. You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You shouldnt be allowed to do this >:(: A Modder by the username: Pics 4 Mods literally disabled my entire Wi-Fi for my home, I eventually fixed it. this is illegal, its not exactly piggybacking but law states no one is allowed to...
  8. my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my blocks arent working and its letting me submit more than one player review and it shouldnt ...: I've called your company and ask tham if its not supposed to do this and its not its letting me suhmit more than one player review onna person at a time and the people im having trouble with are...
  9. Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money taken out my bank when shouldnt of been!!!: seen that £24.99 has been taken out of my bank have no idea why as I haven't set anything up to have this taken out and haven't ordered anything either I would like this to be sorted out soon as...
  10. Um..... that shouldnt of happened....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Um..... that shouldnt of happened....: Grrrrrrrrrrrr..................... lately while to post in the forums I get the "Um.... that shouldn't of happened.... you found a glitch" - Anyone else having this happen? Any settings that...