I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat

Discus and support I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by franGarcia2, Oct 3, 2020.

1. franGarcia2
    franGarcia2 Guest

One of my best friends share gold with me but today i cant play multiplayer and join chat, i dont know for what, my xbox one s is the principal console in his account. I got my personal suscription canceled because i cant pay for now. I contacted with
    support and they gives me some solutions like reset my xbox and reset the configuration but dont works.

:)

franGarcia2, Oct 3, 2020
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Online pass required for Ghost Recon Future Soldier. (Uplay passport)

Oh you mean you cant join up with friends in the multiplayer? I was in a party chat but thats something else. yeah thats even more rediculous if you cant even play the mp with friends. Sheesh.
  3. Silverfox72 Win User

Xbox gold

Ive set my friends xbox to my home xbox . But we cant play each other online on fifa . I take it we cant share my xbox gold live account to play against each other .
  4. Rare Trait Win User

"This feature is unavailable. You do not have the required account privileges." on NBA 2K16

Yeah I'm positive I have gold because my friend was sharing it with me plus I put in a 14 day gold trial and I can join Xbox Live parties just can't play online on NBA 2K16.
  5. HayleyDavis1 Win User

Can't join friends party group chat

Yes it is through the friends list, the join option comes up grey instead of white so cant even click it to join, I can join the game their in but not the chat.
  6. JJTHEKING2 Win User

I want to stop gamesharing!

i game share with my my friends from school because he wanted gold to play 2k17 so i gaive him my email and password and next day he got gold and i told him to stop sharing gold and he did and i made a new acounte and try to add it as home and i cant
Thema:

1. I share gold with a friend but i cant play and join chat - Similar Threads - share gold friend

2. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  3. xbox gold can’t share with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gold can’t share with family: I have xbox gold and I am the home xbox but one of my family members can’t use xbox live. This is weird because another family member can use it but it won’t share to this certain account. please...
  4. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...
  5. Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing: Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I have my brother's account on my Xbox set to my...
  6. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b
  7. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...: Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other? 73b31169-970b-44a1-8bcf-19f52939a9aa
  8. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  9. Share Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Gold Membership: I am wanting to add another GT on my Xbox SX but want to know if the gold membership I have would still be accessible to the second GT or if they need one of their own?...
  10. A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    A friend of mine share me GOLD and I can´t play online: A friend of mine who shares me Xbox LIVE GOLD, I have his account in my xbox as main, and I also have it as a family, he can play online, which means that he has Xbox LIVE GOLD, as i know,...