I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

Discus and support I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charteriiinho, Dec 16, 2016.

1. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot play any more my games. Thank you for your attention.

:)

Charteriiinho, Dec 16, 2016
  2. WispaH1
    WispaH1 Guest
    Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

I Have Waited More than 12 hours and still no gamertag change i cannot even log into my account i can only log into it via xbox.com, what shall i do now ?

WispaH1, Dec 16, 2016
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    I would like to have more try to change from "my main xbox"

You can change your home xbox up to 5 times per year. That is more than enough unless you are sharing your home console changes with the neighborhood (which is against the code of conduct)

You will have to wait 1 year from the time you first changed your home Xbox before changing it again.

Support wont reset it either. The only exception to this is if you had just gotten a new console or a replacement one through repair service.

KindGryphon, Dec 16, 2016
  4. WispaH1 Win User

Error 80151006, cannot download profile, try again later

I Have Waited More than 12 hours and still no gamertag change i cannot even log into my account i can only log into it via xbox.com, what shall i do now ?
  5. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

Different device, same outcome.

Obviously there is a background issue on my main account, as you've now shown me a newly registered xbox account can change these settings, but I can't on mine.

Is there any form of contact to Xbox support that could change these settings? or reset my Profile to a "standard" adult account?

Otherwise it looks like a new account is an easier option than attempting to fix an old one.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I would like to have more try to change from "my main xbox"

You can change your home xbox up to 5 times per year. That is more than enough unless you are sharing your home console changes with the neighborhood (which is against the code of conduct)

You will have to wait 1 year from the time you first changed your home Xbox before changing it again.

Support wont reset it either. The only exception to this is if you had just gotten a new console or a replacement one through repair service.
  7. HarleyTripleX Win User

Game of Thrones

In my view, this game will be more than a step up over Skyrim however, I am concern a bit about its combat system, seems more complicated than one would want means too much pausing to change options in the combat. My other concern is I really HOPE this
    game will be BUG FREE or, at least little amount of bugs than Skyrim had boy that game did me in too many bugs. Otherwise, Games of Thrones should live up to the books, and story lines in the TV show but we shall see, we shall see.
  8. JBDragon1 Win User

XBox TV Remote Control

I want to know is if the Xbox One has a IR port?!?!?!?! Because I'm not talking to my Kinect to control things, I'm using my Harmony Remote!!! It's one of the main problems I have with the PS3. Having the built in IR support has been great for my 3 Xbox
    360's and 3 Harmony 900 remotes!!! The Xbox One looks even more like a piece of A/V hardware. it better have one, along with continued Media Center Extender Support!!! Otherwise I won't buy one anytime soon.
Thema:

I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ...

1. I shall like knowing if I can have more than 3 attempts to change main Xbox otherwise I cannot ... - Similar Threads - shall knowing more

2. Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shall we take Xbox Microsoft to Int. Court ?: We shall take Microsoft and Xbox manufacturer to international Court as they sale products that are not supported or serviced in Romania ... that's mean they are cheating us all ... stupid...
  3. About a certain individual that shall not be named

in XBoX Accessibility
    About a certain individual that shall not be named: There is this one kid who said he was in trouble and needed me to click a link so i can help him he says. " PLZ i need your help" and sends a link. i did because i wanted to help that individual...
  4. Which game shall I buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which game shall I buy: I'd definitely steer clear of Atlas. 89d0bdd5-e923-475f-8742-ad8be6c4cf7c
  5. faq 121003, what shall i do

in XBoX on Windows
    faq 121003, what shall i do: I have internet,but when i try to play solitaire games it says no internet contact 2d48ab2d-7e28-4ae0-9cbd-25cec63b82b8
  6. Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievement "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall": I am missing the "One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" achievement even though I got "The Sapphire Star" which is not possible without the other one. I tried the troubleshooting steps but the...
  7. Battlefield they shall not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield they shall not pass: I purchased they shall not pass... wondering if there is any single player campaign maps to play or is it strictly multiplayer add ons. I don't see any new campaign missions....
  8. why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is trouble: why shall I tell you that Bingo doesn't works if nothing happens? Since weeks there is Trouble and nobody cares. Very sad and very bad public für microsoft 610a6320-d699-4e0e-8e45-26490f13b407
  9. They shall not pass addon bought and installed

in XBoX on Consoles
    They shall not pass addon bought and installed: I bought they shall not pass for battlefield 1. Console shows it's installed but no place to access it for play? How do I access it to play? 04363163-50e6-41a8-8684-7ebe2cb0060b
  10. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?: Lol, would it kill you to give an objective answer for once Az? fa4c0e45-f2f3-4ff2-a580-5f9d84384468