I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

Discus and support I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Benjamin Surtees, Aug 6, 2023.

1. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account?

:)

Benjamin Surtees, Aug 6, 2023
  2. [EX] Win User

I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account?

Hi Benjamin,

no it's not possible to transfer games or subs to another account.

But there is a trick how you can use it with your other accounts too:

1. Make the account with the GPU it's home console to share games with other profiles on this console.

2. Be sure that your main account or any other acc. is NOT set to home console !

So you'll be able to play the games with your main account.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Benjamin,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to say that you cannot transfer it another account.

Kind regards
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Xbox game pass on asus rog ally

Hi, I'm Miguel, community expert, I may not be an employee of Xbox, but I see you need some help, I'm Happy to help you.

All you need to do to activate it is redeem the pass itself via the Microsoft Store using your Microsoft Account. You can then pick your games and get busy playing! Just follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Store app.

Navigate to the Library section.

If you are eligible for the 3 months free Game Pass UItimate promo, check Included with device.

Select the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription option.

Select Claim then set up your billing payment details.

If you want to read more about it:

https://silentpcreview.com/handheld/how-to-set-...
  5. tropSolo Win User

Mouse click interrupting keyboard input while gaming

Thank you for following up, I am having the same issues on my ROG ALLY. I appreciate it so much
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Overcomplicated Portables

They already several steam deck style portables like the ROG ally that will play game pass PC games and access the cloud

If you wish a Microsoft branded device, Surface has many laptops to choose from
Thema:

I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

1. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to... - Similar Threads - set month game

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the setting that controls the wifi connection ?: My son’s xbox disconnects itself from the internet at 8:00 pm and we have no clue why. We have tried everything to fix it. Ive turned off all screen time settings. Turned them on. Changed times....
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Headset Equaliser Frequency Settings: Can someone explain to me what each frequency range represents? 125Hz, 250Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz My headset sounds terrible for first person shooters. submitted by /u/Hayden22Stone [link]...
  6. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  7. block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.

in XBoX on Consoles
    block game updates for my microsoft family or set download limit per month.: How can I block updates for installed games for members in my Microsoft family? we have a limited amount of internet per month, and my kids do updates to my installed games and waste all our...
  8. 3 month gold, Pubg G set promotion. Have not received code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold, Pubg G set promotion. Have not received code yet: In essence, there was this pubg 3 month gold membership promotion that offered a exclusive pubg item called the 'PUBG xbox g set'. This promotion ended at Oct 2nd and I found it via the xbox...
  9. Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox G Set DLC , 3-Month Subscription Deal Through Xbox Live Dashboard: Hello, I recently purchased a deal Xbox was having promoting a 40% discount on a 3 month live subscription for $14.99 that includes a DLC code for PUBG called the Xbox G Set and i still haven't...
  10. 3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month XBL sub w/ PUBG DLC G Set skin: Hi. I was told to post here for support by an XBL live chat agent regarding this issue. I wanted to buy this through the console: https://i.imgur.com/2iPy85o.jpg It's a promotion at the moment...