I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...

Discus and support I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's an Xbox series s I sent it in under warranty because it won't turn on after a power surge 7c0a69d7-83f8-46b0-9d52-92eccf37401f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethan Calhoun, Jul 23, 2023.

1. I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...

It's an Xbox series s I sent it in under warranty because it won't turn on after a power surge

:)

Ethan Calhoun, Jul 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to make sure my package arrived safely

Hello Ethan Calhoun,

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to know the status of your return soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s the status of this order. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Wat is the contact number to the return center in El Paso Texas

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Barkim, if you are trying to send something to Microsoft the ideal thing would be to contact support through the link below so that they can give you the correct information.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Hello again EugeneGriffin, I spoke to you a few days ago about your Xbox Series X here in the community. About your doubts, unfortunately, the repair center and Microsoft do not usually inform the problem found or the solution they used to solve the defect.

*Thank you in advance for contacting me, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Questions about Xbox Series X repairs sent to the repair center in El Paso, Texas

I believe so, if the same serial is displayed it will be the same console.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Please keep in mind if.they replace.q console.they remove the old.one

It's only when you sell a console.to someone else it stays on till the other person reregisteres it.or you remove it from your devices

If it's.the same.serial.number as the previous mailing label yes it's the same console
Thema:

I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to...

1. I sent my Xbox series s to to the Microsoft return center in El Paso Texas and I want to... - Similar Threads - sent series Microsoft

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  4. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?: I sent out my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for repair/replacement and I got my controller sent back untouched and unfixed? I have only taken off the front plate, which I have read on the...
  8. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  9. Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant get verification code sent to our xbox X series.: We cant get the verification code sent to my daughters mobile phone for some reason. We bought this xbox last wednesday and all worked fine to start off with, the xbox came with the forza pack and...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...