I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

Discus and support I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adorabl4real, Jul 19, 2023.

1. Adorabl4real
    Adorabl4real Guest

I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party

:)

Adorabl4real, Jul 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Dont you mean you sent a msg asking for an invite

Unless you are spamming the same.person with invites you can't.be reported for it

However msgs with offencive words can be regardless if a joke
  3. Dylandeweese Win User

Communication banned

I just got banned on the 20th for sending a messages to one of my buddy’s as a joke and he knew i would get banned so he reported me, it was in a group chat, and after that i have not sent any messages, and nobody has reported me?
  4. SAINTROW DA 3 Win User

Xbox isn't doing their jobs at all.

Now I think my friend lied to get me banned cause he sent me a message saying don't get banned after I got banned. So now I think he false report me to get me banned and Now I just want answers. If he did get me banned than I want to de-friend himself and
    block his as from Facebook and everything.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Enforcement clarifications

chatting in a party means reports must be made, messages are automated by AI, example my friend sent his own son a message saying good night love ya son, it censored the word love, he did it for a few nights more and got a 2 day ban, which is an absolute joke.
  6. Jordan W 24 Win User

Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

I have reported it in Voice Communications at least 5 times. I was comms banned almost immediately after he sent "have fun being banned". This has been over a week now and his messages have not been removed like mine was, and he has had no repercussions. I'm not sure what else to do.

I have also been very specific about which messages he sent in my reports.
Thema:

1. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why - Similar Threads - sent friend inv

2. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  3. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I sent messages to my friends in the Xbox app, I barely message on there: Hmmmm …ok well as the question states I don’t message people much and now I can’t send messages on the app..don’t know what else to say? 61fb85e9-7aa6-4b29-b7ae-018e45b6d11b
  6. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...
  7. my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend sent be a pack and idk if i own it: my friend on xbox sent me pumps n' hoses pack as a gift but im on pc and i can still buy the pack but the one he sent me there isn't a (PC) at the end but the one i can use with farming simulator...
  8. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  9. Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to take a back a report I sent on my friend: I accidentally reported my friend when we were drinking on the game and I feel bad and want to take it back fbbfb0f6-9ce4-4746-ba39-ddffe9c1f42f
  10. Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account: sent request to add friend but nothing in Family Safety: I set up a child account for my son on the Xbox. So far after configuring it works fine. However, I was setting up his friends list again, and when I added a friend, I got a message to send a...