i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

Discus and support i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YUSIBH, May 12, 2024.

1. YUSIBH
    YUSIBH Guest

i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please?

:)

YUSIBH, May 12, 2024
  2. Boostd_Nick 🏎️ Win User

Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

I also forgot to say, they have applied my current warranty which expires in October of 2024 to the console that is being sent back as a replacement. Confirming the serial number is different than my device I sent in shows that mine was not successfully repaired and sent back.
  3. I Dashboard It Win User

Xbox 360 Repair Status Not Updating

As long as you sent it to the right address, everything's alright, LOL. Now, if you're getting a hard drive repaired or something else, it won't show up in the tracker as the tracker only tracks the status of a console itself, not any other items associated
    to it for repair. So if you sent a controller or something else, it won't show up.
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Left Analog Stuck Always Reading A Slight Move "UP"

Controllers aint the best this time round some people go through 4/5 of these the LS is so flimsy get it sent of and repaired :)
  5. Gabriel Bishop Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller missing from devices

I can’t check the repair status because The controller is no longer listed as one of my devices. And I can’t try connecting it to the Xbox because I sent it into be repaired. So,
  6. Smwutches Win User

What is the repair status of the controller I sent in?

Unfortunately we have no way of viewing your status here. You'll have to contact support directly. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
Thema:

1. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that... - Similar Threads - sent controller off

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  4. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  5. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  6. Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it

in XBoX on Windows
    Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about...
  7. I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent my xbox x controller for repair and included the wireless usd connector with it,...: My microsoft return order number is 2023912676 and serial number is 02710125334239, while shipping it back to the warehouse for repair I included the wireless connector with it, will I get it back...
  8. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  9. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  10. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...