I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

Discus and support I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Espee65, May 21, 2024.

1. Espee65
    Espee65 Guest

I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

Hello,

I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself.

The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same location since I purchased it in 05/2023.

My warranty was valid till 05/19/2024.

Microsoft returned the XBox to me with a full QC passed check slip on 05/16/2024.

When i started playing with it over the weekend, the Xbox still overheats and shuts down by itself!

Now I am unable to create a service order for repairs because the warranty expired on 05/19/2024

Any advice how to contact support to get my issue resolved, it keeps directing me to canned answers.

I feel so frustrated and disappointed with the suppor and service experience with Microsoft!

:)

Espee65, May 21, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: