I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back

Discus and support I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I didn’t get my recovery form to my email 330f394a-205c-43fa-91a8-0bbf81a7038c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by harvey yates, Dec 1, 2023.

1. harvey yates
    harvey yates Guest

I didn’t get my recovery form to my email

:)

harvey yates, Dec 1, 2023
  2. harvey yates Win User

I’ve look through everything and I can’t find it
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Harvey. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The team should have responded within 24 hours. Please check your spam or junk folder for the email.

If you can't find any email, you need to contact Microsoft Support as this forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. We do not have insight into your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. Dirty Diggers69 Win User

Fifa 22 points refund

I emailed the last email 2 days ago and haven’t had a reply yet, how long should I leave it until I just give up the 56 quid
  6. DroolSX Win User

Email was changed without notice

Hey, I’ve had a similar problem with my Xbox. When I tried logging in one day an unknown email was present on the account that I’ve used for years. I’ve submitted an account recovery form to try and get this unknown email off of my account, but I haven’t gotten a response from the Microsoft team in 5 days. I’m wondering if it is even possible to remove someone else’s email from your account or is there nothing I can do?
Thema:

1. I sent a recovery form to my email 2 days ago and I haven’t had a email back - Similar Threads - sent recovery form

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG

in XboX Insiders
    Is this real??? Friend sent me this on IG: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8h_KezvzKn/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA== submitted by /u/DummyDifferent [link] [comments]
  4. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  5. I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was sent a broken replace controller for my series 2 elite controller, and I can't get a...: My Xbox elite controller series 2 was out of warranty, so I decided to order in a replacement, however as soon as I powered on the replacement controller I realized the Right Bumper is completely...
  6. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  7. i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that...: i sent my controller off for repair on the 5/5/2024 and it doesnt show on the status that it has been received by microsoft. Help please? 86788785-5641-491e-9413-4b2865b650ac
  8. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  9. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  10. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...