I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

Discus and support I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sir_Doge_A_Lot, Aug 22, 2020.

1. I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...

hello, so I got minecraft xbox one edition a good many years ago and at some point it seems that I got bedrock (likely through some kind of gift.) thing is that now once I've built a new pc with an rtx card and I want to play minecraft rtx, it doesn't seem
    that it actually is on my xbox account, my main suspicion is that we originally got it on a different account, but I can still play on it (both versions) and the worlds seem to sync. a concern of mine is that because I deleted my original microsoft account
    and then melded it with a new one and accidently hadn't realized that I got rid of the account that we got it on, but I still can play on it and there is nothing to suggest that anything is wrong when I play it, my only other theory is that it was originally
    bought on my father's account but as I said before: it works as if it were my bought from my account.

this is all just a hope that maybe I can still use this version of bedrock and not buy a new one just to play with ray tracing because I usually only play java, so saving 40 bucks would be a real convenience.

:)

Sir_Doge_A_Lot, Aug 22, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I "seem" to have minecraft bedrock edition on my xbox but cannot find it on the microsoft...