I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

Discus and support I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, b74a2c24-ffdf-46fc-942a-c2d7ee1ecefb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krista Turney, Jan 3, 2024.

1. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you,

:)

Krista Turney, Jan 3, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud

I have charges from Microsoft that I did not make - can you please check this out for me. Thank you, Krista Turney
    This is a community based forum made mostly for gamers helping other fellow gamers with xbox or pc gaming related issues.

If you don't have a Microsoft account or dont see any Microsoft charges on your Microsoft account then youd want to dispute it with your bank as fraud.
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hi, my name is Vanesa and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

These are the most likely causes of an unrecognized charge:

A Microsoft subscription has recurring billing enabled.

Someone you know, such as a family member, has purchased something with your card. You can now investigate this on the Manage Your Payments page.

A previously rejected charge has been re-made.

An order reservation or split order has been submitted.

Someone has made a purchase from an app, game, or other office.

Use our troubleshooter to help you understand why you've been charged.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.microsoft.com/threa...icrosoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  4. matahari0711 Win User

Account hacked..

I had my account hacked this week and they used up the 5000 points I had in it plus bought another game with the credit card I have in the account on the 23rd May. I called support and reported it and they helped me going through the security changes. I
    want to reverse these charges made on my card with my bank (which I can since this is fraud) but where does that leave me with XBL? I don't feel like paying a credit card bill for a purchase I didn't make? Anyone knows if it's ok with XBL to reverse the fraud
    purchase on my card?
  5. ADRIANSANDERS1 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Now I can not see the transaction in my bank account for my purchase. That's just odd, unless they canceled my order without letting me know.
  6. kRevali Win User

billing

If your bank details are onyl used on your account you should be able to see if your account purchased anything in other console: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

But if it was used with another account, there is no way to know what exactly was purchased.

please verify if your bank details were used in your accountm if so, we can give hekp on how to proceed.
Thema:

1. I see billing on my bank account - please let me know what was purchased or if this is fraud - Similar Threads - billing bank account

2. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Billing

in XBoX on Windows
    Billing: Looking to seek a contact to receive credit for a charge back on Feb on my Koodo bill. This is a one time charge as I’ve locked my account from any further charges to my regular monthly phone...
  5. How do I upload my warranty bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload my warranty bill: So I have received my Xbox X with 2 months missing from the warranty. I have read that it is possible to upload your invoice and get a warranty upgrade, but so far I cannot find a person from the...
  6. I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass...: I was billed the same amount (R129.00) twice on 4 May 2024. This is for an XBox Game Pass Ultimate. I am the only person with access to my account and have not bought anything new. I want a...
  7. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  8. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  9. need help disputing bill

in XBoX on Windows
    need help disputing bill: I need to dispute a bill for xbox live for which i never signed up nor use and no idea how MS got the CC card being used...ii am frustrated and need fixed now or is it best to contact attorney...
  10. billing why is my bank being charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    billing why is my bank being charged: i have been charged since dec and i haven't noticed this but i have many charges can you tell le why and also cancel whatever it is and replace my money. i added it up and it is close to $500...