I scratched the code off my xbox gift card

Discus and support I scratched the code off my xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently got a xbox gift card and accidentally scratched the code off of it. Im furious because no, it does not have the little ar code that youre... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuizLunny, Jun 17, 2020.

1. LuizLunny
    LuizLunny Guest

I recently got a xbox gift card and accidentally scratched the code off of it. Im furious because no, it does not have the little ar code that youre supposed to scan. And second of all microsoft does not want to help me! It always says “experiencing heavy
    load” and When I try the virtual agent she never has the answer to my problem. Someone PLEASE help!

:)

LuizLunny, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Yea Kay Win User

Call of duty modern warfare war zone

I need help I bought a gift card for my Xbox and I scratched it too hard and the code can off can u help me
  3. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  4. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
  5. Klokkwork Win User

Gift cards

Xbox Gift Cards should have a scratch-away or peel-away line on the back to reveal the 25-character code. (If it's scratch-away, always use caution when scratching off the obscurer, as you don't want to damage the numbers underneath, or there's no real
    way to recover the code)
  6. Ezzn Win User

xbox gift card already redeemed!?

I know there was a lot of fraud, where ppl were scratching off the code and using them, instead purchasing the gift card... I hope this is not the case... Was the grey scratch area already removed?
Thema:

1. I scratched the code off my xbox gift card - Similar Threads - scratched code off

2. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  3. Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?: I scratched off my gift card and don’t want to waste money e47d5592-a3b3-4f26-89d1-7d5efd2b43de
  4. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  5. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...: I need help getting the code. a87f6f2b-b4d2-4583-80b4-ef52653f32f0
  6. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card: My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card 5084db1f-06f3-49ef-9067-c77aa8145391
  7. I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a code that I scratched off whenever I scratched the thing I was supposed to scratch...: I scratched a code and I need to redeem it is tehre still a way? dbb722c1-81bf-474c-8349-6ef499642515
  8. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  9. Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gift card WITHOUT a scratch off code: Microsoft, I'm asking why You can't help me? I called last night spent 45 minutes with Your support team and You basically said thanks for the money but We cant help you. I bought 4 $25 gift...
  10. Digital Download Code scratch off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital Download Code scratch off: Hi there I accidentally scaratched off a code for a digital download that came with my Xbox one. I spoke to support and they told me my best bet for some help was here....