I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

Discus and support I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JAHCARI jones, Jan 29, 2024.

1. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

I need help getting the number back

:)

JAHCARI jones, Jan 29, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

Hello, JAHCARI J. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that a code you purchased is damaged.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, the code itself, order numbers, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, in situations like these, Microsoft recommends us to contact the retail store where the gift card was purchased and ask them to exchange it once you provide the proof of purchase.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

If available, another option is calling the phone number that appears on the card.
    You can review your card if a phone number is on the back.

I hope this helps with your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Thanks for reading me,

Arturo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox giftcards

As gift cards are disposable, and plastic is polluting as well as more expensive, it’s unlikely they will go back

You’re supposed to scratch the silver part with a coin, not peel it off if that helps

If you have trouble with a gift card, there is an 800 number on the receipt that you need to call, gift cards are handled by third parties, including support of damaged codes
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

i had lost my recipt at walmart is where i had bought and i had waited 24hours and it is still not working is there another way to reddem it

I assume this is a gift card.

You’ll have to go back there and get it reprinted

Gift cards are handled by a third party. And you’ll need to call the number in the back of the card
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a gift card the code is not readable

There is an 800 number on your receipt or the back of the card. You need to call that number to get a replacement code. Gift cards are sold by third-party, who buy blocks of codes from Microsoft.
  6. ocelot20 Win User

Game Trade in Question

Do you mean 19 digit code then the scratch off one? As mine has a 19 digit code then next to that is the scratch of thing. Am on the game.co.uk website now I have clicked on the gift card option and it wants a digit code and a pin code. When I click on info
    it says Your 19 digit gift card number and 4 digit pin code on the back of the gift card. Not sure if I have the correct card you see.
Thema:

1. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back. - Similar Threads - scratched numbers gift

2. i scratched my xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    i scratched my xbox gift card: i scratched my xbox gift card and i can’t read it 24bfcc81-be5b-4e8e-be95-56f45db23f99
  3. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  4. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  5. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  6. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  7. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  8. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  9. My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc
  10. I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...: So I bought a Xbox gift card and when I was scratching the back off on the code I did it to hard and most of the numbers came off and now I don’t know how to use it...