I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

Discus and support I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019.

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.

:)

JoE TwEaKn MANE, May 29, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Insane speeds dear sir. People are usually upset with 10 mbps. You are lucky one. Congratulations. All I can do is to give you link here.

Whish you the best of luck. I feel the need, the need for the speed!
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

I have fiber as well and speed tests on my PC will run 900+ both up and down. I download at about the speed you get with some fluctuations depending on the game and company providing the data.

If you are downloading an update for any game/software that just came out you are most likely sharing that download with other gamers/users.
  4. {Parity} Win User

That is a great speed. You can't really rely on those speed test to be the same because you are not connecting to the same servers. You will never get the full bandwidth when you are downloading a game. You are paying for way more bandwidth than you
    actually need for gaming.
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

I have gig internet and my upload speed is never above 50. UL speed is always going to be much lower.
  6. Gupx UK Win User

What kind of Fibre connection is this? its a UK FTTP connection then it will be contended. If its dedicated then you have an issue and need to speak to your ISP.
Thema:

1. I run fiber optic 954mbps but my speed is so slow on xbl - Similar Threads - run fiber optic

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  6. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time: I recently purchased a new monitor for my series x. It is a KOORUI 27 Inch Gaming Monitor . I'm using the hdmi cable that comes.with the Xbox. It lets me select 1440p or 120hz but when I try to...
  9. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  10. I cannot run specific games

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot run specific games: Anytime I try to run a game, it crashes immediately. most will throw up their start up menu then crash right after. Error message: The server...