I Reset My Xbox One And Now My Xbox Will Turn On But Will Not Display That It Is On, I...

Discus and support I Reset My Xbox One And Now My Xbox Will Turn On But Will Not Display That It Is On, I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, just yesterday I had reset my Xbox One and now it has completely stopped functioning. When I try and turn the Xbox on it will display on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisKiefer2, Nov 9, 2021.

1. ChrisKiefer2
    ChrisKiefer2 Guest

I Reset My Xbox One And Now My Xbox Will Turn On But Will Not Display That It Is On, I...

Hello, just yesterday I had reset my Xbox One and now it has completely stopped functioning. When I try and turn the Xbox on it will display on the Xbox itself and that the Xbox is on, and my power supply is completely fine. But, once it shows that it is on it will display nothing on my screen and my controller and Xbox will stop responding to anything I do. I tested my HDMI cord on a different device on the same screen and it worked properly. When I try and do things to help the Xbox (Trying to troubleshoot, trying to turn on low resolution mode, or resetting the cache) it will completely not respond. The only thing my Xbox will do right now is show that it is on but not display anything, my controller and Xbox will not respond to anything I do. If anyone has had a similar issue and has figured out how to resolve this please respond to this, or if anyone from Microsoft sees this please try and help me. I've had my Xbox one for nine years and cannot afford to buy another one or the next generation right now, thank you and have a nice day!

:)

ChrisKiefer2, Nov 9, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: