I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.

Discus and support I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reset my xbox because some of my other games like skyrim were not working when i entered the disc. I made sure to save all my game data, but once I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstridKicksAss, Aug 16, 2022.

1. I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted.

I reset my xbox because some of my other games like skyrim were not working when i entered the disc. I made sure to save all my game data, but once I went back to minecraft my worlds from 2022 were gone, but everything else was still there. This is the second time this is happened and I’m very frustrated. I tried removing my profile and re adding it, uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, and doing a soft reset on my xbox and nothing worked. It’s weird because it didn’t take all of my worlds, just the most recent ones. And when the caves and cliffs update came a couple months ago, I made a copy like it suggested before i updated. And that wasnt there either. Please help!

:)

AstridKicksAss, Aug 16, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, AstridKicksAss! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear about your Minecraft worlds.

Unfortunately, it seems like your Minecraft worlds and their copies were not backed up to the cloud before you performed the factory reset. If that's the case, then I'm afraid your worlds can't be recovered.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  3. Bufflowboys5 Win User

Hey, what about the included apps that came with the console, it also got rebooted, do I pay for another game?
  4. LinNeaNea Win User

If soft reset doesn't fix the "have no space" issue when there is plenty of space, what's the next option?

I've done the reset with keep games, they called it a soft reset. The first time I did I only checked the one game I had major issues on (Skyrim) and in the morning when my kids got on Minecraft they noticed all my worlds were gone. I tried another soft reset/reset and keep games and it brought most of the worlds back but deleted the most recent worlds from the last few days prior. That's why I'm asking if there's another way. Or do I just have to run the risk of losing things? Xbox is wired in with an Ethernet cord if that matters...
  5. Drizzle J Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

My Minecraft world got self deleted

You tried make some Restore from a Old Backup recently?
Thema:

1. I reset my xbox and my minecraft world got deleted. - Similar Threads - reset minecraft world

2. I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving the password reset e-mail (Minecraft): Hello, hope you're having a good holidays. I have an issue where I forgot my password (I know, rookie mistake on my end). When I go to reset, my inbox receives nothing. I've done this a few times...
  3. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  4. Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset account when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: when you log in to Minecraft Launcher, your account keeps resetting. Once, even when I entered the game, the multiplayer was locked.!!!...
  5. Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account reset when logging into Minecraft launcher: Hello, there is a problem: When you log into Minecraft Launcher, your account is constantly reset. Once, even when I entered the game, Multiplayer was blocked. Original (rus): Здравствуйте,...
  6. Minecraft password reset email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft password reset email: Hello i tried to rest my minecraft account but i couldnt receive it. Waited 10 or kor minutes, chwcked all spam boxes. How can I get the password reset email? I know my mojang account user id...
  7. My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account email got hacked, and i dont have the transaction id, can i reset the...: Hello So my minecraft email got hacked and i dont have the transaction id but i can still login, is there any way to reset the email even if i dont have access to it ?...
  8. Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world reset every time I close the app and log back in?: It deleted all builds and inventory except 1 map. It's done this to more than 1 world. It showed the screenshot of the last time I saved but brought me to a total different thing....
  9. Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world is corrupted after Xbox reset: A few of my games kept giving me a storage error that I had no save space left, despite having plenty, and after clearing local saved games a few times and resetting, I just reset the whole Xbox...
  10. se reinicia mi mundo desde cero en minecraft -[Translation - my world is reset from scratch...

in XBoX on Windows
    se reinicia mi mundo desde cero en minecraft -[Translation - my world is reset from scratch...: ya van 3 ocasiones que mi mundo de minecraft se reinicia desde cero. Eh cerrado bien y al volver a entrar me doy cuenta que se me reinicio. Construi en dos ocaciones 2 granjas; un organizador y...